TSB For Fuel Mileage on the New Super Duties

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
MOVED:wf::wf::bash:

WTF is so damn hard about using the correct fricking forums people?:nonono::nonono::nonono:

The SVTP staff has to move multiple threads every day.

How about turning on your brains before you post.:bored:

Jefe

Established Member
Didnt know an SVT site had a sub section for Super Duties. I put it in Road Side where it will get 10 times more views

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
No problem. Much better spot here. I know 1 person that got it done today and Ill report back how his gas mileage is. Know someone else who went down an hour ago too

Jefe

Established Member
He put about 600 miles on the truck and has seen no improvement. Hes going back Monday....wow...

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
They are probably doing what they did to the 6.0s and de-tuning them so they don't blow parts everywhere:shrug:

I didn't know they were having issues with the 6.4L. I know it is still relatively new but the Spartan Diesel tunes are really kicking butt and I don't know of any 6.4Ls that have failed.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I didn't know they were having issues with the 6.4L. I know it is still relatively new but the Spartan Diesel tunes are really kicking butt and I don't know of any 6.4Ls that have failed.

They are not as bad as the 6.0s when they were first launched, but some have had some problems. But overall the motor from what I have seen and experienced seems to be great. Common Rail FTW!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
yeah, like everything else. I have been on vacation the last 2 weeks but i thought i read something that the Spartan Diesel Tune was completely undetectable... :??:

Jefe

Established Member
Would be awesome if you had a link. He doesnt want to void the warranty so...

Users who are viewing this thread