TT 01 cobra vs. spray C6Z vs spray C5 vs BUSA

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKjv2U_i14&feature=user"]YouTube - Busa's, Cobras, and Corvette's, Oh My! (JUGRNAUT PRODUCTION[/ame]

Figured I would post in here. Holdin it down for the bastard cobras...

TT 01 cobra (edit: making 770ish)

Exhaust, CAI, 100 shot C6Z

408 + 175 shot C5

Busa just happened to roll up after the races.

First race the vettes were on motor and I gave em a car + hit.

Second race both vettes on spray, Z06 didnt spray till 3rd though.

Please no internet racers.

Last edited:

Tremor

NO MERCY
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKjv2U_i14&feature=user"]YouTube - Busa's, Cobras, and Corvette's, Oh My! (JUGRNAUT PRODUCTION[/ame]

Way to represent :beer:

Thats 1 Mean Cobra

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
One of these times I go see my girl in Chapel Hill I need to meet up with you and go for a ride in that beast!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
way to represent the 01's im going to be building mine soon...i hope to get before and after weights of the car these things are pigs bug more power + less weight = beast

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
One of these times I go see my girl in Chapel Hill I need to meet up with you and go for a ride in that beast!

DUDE let me know when your comin down, we meet up every friday in raleigh, I dont go every time but if you let me know ill make it down. After we go out and grab a bite to eat and chill, bring your girl and come chill.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
DUDE let me know when your comin down, we meet up every friday in raleigh, I dont go every time but if you let me know ill make it down. After we go out and grab a bite to eat and chill, bring your girl and come chill.

Will do.. Only problem is I work 2nd shift so if I head that way for the weekend it's normally well after midnight when I get there.. But I'm usually there at least once a month. I'll see if I can't get off early or get a Friday off sometime soon.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Will do.. Only problem is I work 2nd shift so if I head that way for the weekend it's normally well after midnight when I get there.. But I'm usually there at least once a month. I'll see if I can't get off early or get a Friday off sometime soon.

well get your ass off early one day. Are you off on sat/sun? If so we can meet up sometime for sure.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
well get your ass off early one day. Are you off on sat/sun? If so we can meet up sometime for sure.

Absolutely, I have all weekends off. Every other weekend either she comes home or I go up there.. sometimes every weekend so I'm sure we can work something out. I have 2 more personal days left this year, but I have longtubes on the way (cobra is the dd) and I'm thinking I may not get em on in a weekend lol so those may be needed. I'll let you know when I head that way though.

matt87

Established Member
wow! thats bad azz! are you spraying methanol too? any engine shots?

Users who are viewing this thread