tt viper on e85 today

nanastymach1

Established Member
Once again Todd@ a&cperformance comes thorough for another happy customer today went back to the dyno after a couple weeks ago we put it on the dyno to see what the car was making on pump gas and I decide to finish it on e85 and to make it short car ended up 945 hp 1018 tq @ only 12 psi

Rsi stage 2 6766 kit with stock bottom end and built top end with stock heads and cams,tr6060 swap McLeod clutch,e85,etc etc here are a few videos on the street and dyno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJzdWC1Sd0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kH--y94LIY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
love the prop shaft LOL. awesome power that car must be a blast. i am amazed how much power the stock bottom end can handle. awesome ride.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Damn good numbers on a stock bottom end. Did I read that correct, stock cam? The Gen 2's must have a bit choppier cam then the gen 3+, thing sound nasty at idle.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Damn good numbers on a stock bottom end. Did I read that correct, stock cam? The Gen 2's must have a bit choppier cam then the gen 3+, thing sound nasty at idle.

It's called the 708 cam. Definitely sounds good for a stock cam

nanastymach1

Established Member
Lol the tq when he goes wot would make the hood come down I'm sure the stock hood wasn't meant to stay up from with a car jumping around this much and yes stock heads and cams

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Awesome number, crazy how much hp those stock motors can hold. Those CCW's look killer

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Very awesome. I am a little bias. I am actually picking up a 97 B/W GTS day after tomorrow. How are you liking the side pipe conv? Cats?

nanastymach1

Established Member
No cats just 4" pipes right off the turbos and I love the sound but it stinks lol and without the car running especially on e85 it'll smell ur clothes up pretty good

xenodragon

Established Member
I dont know much about vipers, is there a gen that is better at holding power? Will the gen 2 (1998?) be better than a gen 4 (2008?).

Nice car!

Blakonblak94

Wishin it was SVT
Established Member
I got the opportunity to drive my Boss's '06 last week. It was violent. I can only imagine what one with boost would feel like. Fantastic

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I dont know much about vipers, is there a gen that is better at holding power? Will the gen 2 (1998?) be better than a gen 4 (2008?).

Nice car!

The gen 2 GTS' will hold 1000whp stock. They come with a fully forged short block from everything I have read.

nanastymach1

Established Member
Correct guys the gen 2 in the strongest short blocks 96-01 gts models I believe and the still look the best with the aggressive stance vs the other models but the 13+ is growing on me

Users who are viewing this thread