FOR SALE: Tudor Royal 38mm. Blue Dial, date complication, & is still under warranty until 2026

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a Tudor Royal 38mm with a blue dial. This is the most wanted dial color for this particular watch. I got this watch locally from a friend I trade with on a frequent basis.

Anyways, the watch is brand new. The only thing I did was remove a link to size it to my wrist (7.5") and wore it in public once. With the extra link, it should be able to fit up to a 7.75" wrist and the pins are very easy to remove with simple screw down pins. I placed the sticker that goes on the caseback, back on. There are no issues at all with this watch.

I have the original Tudor outer box, the Tudor inner box where the watch is placed along with the handtag in red string that has the price. You can still see there are blue stickers near the clasp which I didn't remove. I even have the white shell that goes over the Tudor outer box and the actual box this watch was shipped in.

The watch was originally purchased in Nov. 23, 2021. It comes with the original receipt, and also an eBay authentication card. That alone costs $80.

If you were to buy this watch from someone where else, you would receive exactly what i'm including in the sale.

The watch uses a Tudor Calibre T601 movement. Based on the ETA 2824-2 and modified by Tudor. Operating at 28,800 VpH at 4Hz, containing 25 jewels, sapphire crystal, 100M/330Ft. and like all Tudors, it has a 5 year warranty which makes this watch covered until November 23, 2026.

This watch is Swiss Made in Geneva and you'll notice styling elements from Rolex, since Tudor is a Rolex owned company.

T-1.jpeg

T-2.jpeg

T-3.jpeg

T-4.jpeg

T-5.jpeg

T-7.jpeg

T-8.jpeg

My asking price is $1920.00 and I will offer free shipping within CONUS. I am quite firm on that price. I ask you pay the 3% fee I will get charged for processing. I do not accept PayPal/Venmo or Zelle. If you are dead-set of PayPal, I can list the watch on my eBay site and you can use PayPal, but I will ask you pay for all the eBay fees associated with the sale and I will split shipping with it.

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Square (this may be the best option for most since I can just send you an invoice and you can pay with any credit/debit card of your choice) You check my feedback on WUS forums, which is strictly for watches and I have 100% feedback, my eBay I also have a 100% feedback.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread