tune question

cmycobrafly

Established Member
I am looking at getting a tune, does anybody know if, when they tune car, they can make it start up with traction control off! any tuners out there want to chime in!

Last edited:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
doubt it, i think that is always going to be something to turn off when the car starts up.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
You can disable it in the tune, but you will get ABS errors and a service advance trac lights. ABS still will work, but you will have to put up with those errors. This is best suited for a race tune only.

Chris

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You can disable it in the tune, but you will get ABS errors and a service advance trac lights. ABS still will work, but you will have to put up with those errors. This is best suited for a race tune only.

Chris

Not completely true. My lund tune has the lights disabled.

For dynoing, you still need to disable the button, but for the track it will work fine.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Not completely true. My lund tune has the lights disabled.

For dynoing, you still need to disable the button, but for the track it will work fine.

So lund turns off warning lights that would normally come on?

I guess thats one way to do it.

Chris

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
This is a shame. It sure would be nice to default the traction control and computer assist to 'off' with the option of hitting the button and turning it back on.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is a shame. It sure would be nice to default the traction control and computer assist to 'off' with the option of hitting the button and turning it back on.

you have never been able to do that.

you have had the option of shutting it off completely going back to the 99's at least, but never back on

Users who are viewing this thread