Tuner friends think I should try something new and get a 350Z or 300ZX.F*CK THAT!

SVTCobra_03

Chris
Established Member
Hey guys!

Well all my friends have tuners and so on..:loser: haha. But yeah, there saying "Man don't get a Mustang again..you see them everywhere ..get something more rare" . There is only like 3 older Cobras on the island here . lol. They think I should get a Nissan 350Z or Nissan 300ZX with Twin Turbo..meeh. They're nice cars and all..but I'm really into the muscle cars now and I can't turn down a Terminator that I may be getting in June. What do you guys think of this whole gay idea they came up with? :nonono: . I need the rumble of the V8:coolman: :rockon:

Last edited:

SVTCobra_03

Chris
Established Member
man..I absolutely love Terminators..theres no way im changing my mind on getting one now. My friends just don't want me to whoop there ass ! haha :coolman:

JohnnyBlaze

Established Member
SVTCobra_03 said:
..get something more rare" ...... They think I should get a Nissan 350Z
:lol: The fact that they put "rare" and "350Z" in the same sentence should've completely slaughtered their credibility on the spot, LOL!!

Stick to the Termie and show them what's up when June rolls around. :thumbsup:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
My Ricer friends say stupid things like that too! Only if they came to their senses! :)

SVTCobra_03

Chris
Established Member
I obviously agree with all of you guys. I mean my aunt has a Nissan 350Z..and they're neat little cars..but I want a big bad mean machine!!! haha. Cobra baby! Thats the only car out there that I'm in love with right now..my friends are gonna cry next summer. Oh and 300ZX Twin Turbo's are ..okay..but they're waaaay waaaay too old. like 11-17 years old ..the models were made in 1990-1996.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Best bet is to get what you want because YOU will be driving it.. Don't let your friends influence your choice of ride!

GodStang

Established Member
I have a 300zx TT on the way. It has upgraded turbos, upgraded suspension, upgraded engine. At half boost it ran a 11.2 so they can be decently quick. I will tell you how they are.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
this isn't necessarily directed at just you, but i've noticed a lot of threads with people talking about getting a Terminator in the near future but having "2003 Cobra" in their car description under their user name........i'm starting to wonder how many people that are responding to threads (especially technical advice threads) actually have Terminators with first hand experience on the topic.....

oh, get the Terminator...i know guys in houston with TT 350Z's and G35's and they take wayyyy too much money to run how they should

redline

Established Member
you might want to ask them to back away from the crack pipe

GodStang

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
this isn't necessarily directed at just you, but i've noticed a lot of threads with people talking about getting a Terminator in the near future but having "2003 Cobra" in their car description under their user name........i'm starting to wonder how many people that are responding to threads (especially technical advice threads) actually have Terminators with first hand experience on the topic.....

oh, get the Terminator...i know guys in houston with TT 350Z's and G35's and they take wayyyy too much money to run how they should

Who you referring too?

SVTCobra_03

Chris
Established Member
GodStang said:
I have a 300zx TT on the way. It has upgraded turbos, upgraded suspension, upgraded engine. At half boost it ran a 11.2 so they can be decently quick. I will tell you how they are.

Yeah man..I always liked them cars really. Just scared they were going to be too old and break on me. I would have to end up fixing it here and there but...something to think about..I really like them a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread