Tuning

NXSVTCOBRA

toofast4u said:
They rebuilt my stock T56 with Liberty 26-spline input shaft, McLeod Steel collar, new syncros, Billet 1st and 2nd keys, and blueprinted. They say I shouldn't have a problem with it holding my expected power.
same thing i got, but with a T45 box, the solid key ways i didn't get, they didn't get those in until the day i actually picked up my tranny from them.... so the next time i get it freshened up i'l get them, but its a damn good tranny, thats taking a helluva beating....... too bad i may be going to automatic though :-D

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
same thing i got, but with a T45 box, the solid key ways i didn't get, they didn't get those in until the day i actually picked up my tranny from them.... so the next time i get it freshened up i'l get them, but its a damn good tranny, thats taking a helluva beating....... too bad i may be going to automatic though :-D

Auto is the way to be ;)

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
I wouldn't recommend razors edge. Not at all. Want good work done?? Go to either MAK performance or GAW.

GAW: 305 477 5433

I've been to REM and was totally unsatisfied.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
fastball19 said:
why do u say that?

I really dont want to say why? I'm not going to bash em on the internet. But what I can say is, here in miami we have GAW and MAK performance. Great reputations, noone ever complains, and oh so close to home.

I know of 4 different cases of people who gone to REM and ended up getting fixed up at MAK's. My 2 cents. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread