Tuning?

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Rick @ Amazon is who you want he has been tuning lightning's since the beginning and none better.
He is in SC about 1.5 hours away in anderson SC

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
+1, or Injected. I wouldn't take it to Modular.

I heard that aric got a dyno but a few I know have said he is mostly doing mopars now and not fooling with fords .
Plus at the road atlanta show he was showing a charger and challenger and no fords. I hope he has not quit tuning on fords with all his experiance.

We need to do a road trip and dyno day up at amazon soon if any are interested.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
would be more than happy to set something up for you...we are thinking of doing something anyway to celebrate our new dyno in Oct when the weather cools off

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
I'd love to go to a dyno day thats flooded with cobras. Havent been to one of those yet

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you want to go north you can't go wrong with Amazon, they've tuned my truck for years. If you'd rather go south VMP can take care of you well.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
would be more than happy to set something up for you...we are thinking of doing something anyway to celebrate our new dyno in Oct when the weather cools off

Any chance it will a saturday ?
I need to get my tune adjusted and I could be a early bird and not have to miss work on a weekday.
Yah self centered on this one.

silverstang23

Established Member
I heard that aric got a dyno but a few I know have said he is mostly doing mopars now and not fooling with fords .
Plus at the road atlanta show he was showing a charger and challenger and no fords. I hope he has not quit tuning on fords with all his experiance.

We need to do a road trip and dyno day up at amazon soon if any are interested.

he has a dyno now. He still works on a lot of fords.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Yeah, Aric still definitely does a lot of Fords. Thats news to me that he has a Dyno! Business must be good.

Yeah, a friend of mine does buisness with aric and said last time he was there he was digging the hole for it so,
I assume its in place by now.

Still say lets get with amazon for a tuning/dyno day.
If not in the next 2 months I wil road trip it.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah, a friend of mine does buisness with aric and said last time he was there he was digging the hole for it so,

Still say lets get with amazon for a tuning/dyno day.
If not in the next 2 months I wil road trip it.

If we can confirm a date with Amazon to get a lot of ATL stangs there, I'm definitely down. I need at least two week to to request off. Thats all I ask...I'd love to get my car on the dyno again.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
If we can confirm a date with Amazon to get a lot of ATL stangs there, I'm definitely down. I need at least two week to to request off. Thats all I ask...I'd love to get my car on the dyno again.

I'll start a new thread and see who is wanting to go with us.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
It is installed at the new building and he is working on some bad ass mustangs.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread