Tuning?

Scarpino

Established Member
Seriously Intrested. Let me know if there is going to be a dyno day..need to get the lightning tuned, I am all about a road trip! What the typical cost at a dyno day?

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Seriously Intrested. Let me know if there is going to be a dyno day..need to get the lightning tuned, I am all about a road trip! What the typical cost at a dyno day?

you interested in the amazon dyno day ?

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
If we can confirm a date with Amazon to get a lot of ATL stangs there, I'm definitely down. I need at least two week to to request off. Thats all I ask...I'd love to get my car on the dyno again.

yeah....I need to throw on my lower and my mafia, but whats the typical cost? :shrug:

Not sure of cost but I am sure Amazon will chime in on this.
Thats 3 of us for Amazon so far.

Scarpino

Established Member
Probably a little of both...I would safely assume, but I need a great tune. Looking to hit atleast 405 - 410 rwhp ;-), so let's make it early.

2.75 Upper
4# lower ( to be installed very, very soon)
TR6 Plugs
Steeda CIA
C&L Elbow
FTVB
Filled Silencer Holes
Stripped rotors
Mafia (to be installed with lower pulley)
Diablo Preditor Pulley tune
Driver Mod:burnout:

Of course...all depending on pricing. I figure the more the vehicle's, the better the price....correct?

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
do you want strickly a dyno day or a tuning day or a little of both?

Hi Linn,
don't know about others but my tune still needs a little attitude adjustment.

Probably a little of both...I would safely assume, but I need a great tune. Looking to hit atleast 405 - 410 rwhp ;-), so let's make it early.

2.75 Upper
4# lower ( to be installed very, very soon)
TR6 Plugs
Steeda CIA
C&L Elbow
FTVB
Filled Silencer Holes
Stripped rotors
Mafia (to be installed with lower pulley)
Diablo Preditor Pulley tune
Driver Mod:burnout:

Of course...all depending on pricing. I figure the more the vehicle's, the better the price....correct?

Heck,
I would love to get there when they open like I did before , its a nice sweet early am ride.
weekday maybe ??

Scarpino

Established Member
Heck,
I would love to get there when they open like I did before , its a nice sweet early am ride.
weekday maybe ??[/QUOTE]

O.k......so who's on board so far, where are you coming from and are you looking for tuning or just dyno?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
dynoing will be 2 pulls for $50..$75 with AF

tuning:
$250 flat rate no matter how long Ricks tunes on it
$75 per hour for dyno time
$125 for a $175 life time revision program if you at NOT and Amazon customer already
$379 for a hand held tuner if you dont have one already

Rick can tune with SCT, DS Sniper, HP Tuners

he can tune any gas or diesel Ford GM Dodge vehicle

we will need confirmed appointments for the tuning .... you can reserve your spot by giving me your CC info..it will not be used unti l the day of the event but you will have to reserve a spot for tuning

why dont we start a new thread and get this one the books

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Heck,
weekday maybe ??

O.k......so who's on board so far, where are you coming from and are you looking for tuning or just dyno?[/QUOTE]

Me and I am in N Atlanta , adjust my tune is all

tuning:
$125 for a $175 life time revision program if you at NOT and Amazon customer already

we will need confirmed appointments for the tuning .... you can reserve your spot by giving me your CC info..it will not be used unti l the day of the event but you will have to reserve a spot for tuning

Ok by me

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. If you are on the south end of georgia, I may only be 2-3hrs away.

I will be in the Thomasville area at Prime Imports (about 30 minutes west of valdosta) this saturday the 6th for a dyno-day from 10am to 6pm.

primeimports.jpg

The address is:
Prime Imports of Thomasville
1421 East Jackson ST
Thomasville, GA 31792
866-97PRIME

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member

tuning:

here it is ,
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7118642#post7118642

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
J/C but why Amazon over MPH...? Not trying to start anything at all BTW, just looking for personal knowledge considering I had MPH do my tune.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
If we can confirm a date with Amazon to get a lot of ATL stangs there, I'm definitely down. I need at least two week to to request off. Thats all I ask...I'd love to get my car on the dyno again.

Check the other thread and verify your in and want to try to go .

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
J/C but why Amazon over MPH...? Not trying to start anything at all BTW, just looking for personal knowledge considering I had MPH do my tune.

Rick @ Amazon leaves his software open for us to either makes changes as we like or leave it alone.
Plus rick will install any blower and service / tune it whereas others will only tune what they sell.
He is a customers tuner in my opinion one heck of a nice guy and been doing it longer than the others around !!
Needless to say he knows his chit and when I buy a tune , I like to get every option I can and don't want to leave it on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread