turbine powered batmobile

JMoraru

Established Member
e353bc41-09ce-4bc4-a1a5-0648d0f00bf0.jpg

M3xpress

Established Member
That's pretty sweet, loved that startup.

That was always my favorite Batmobile. Between the two Keaton movies that car did a lot of different things.

MYGT500

Established Member
I saw this car personally at a car show in Columbus Ohio..It is really awsome..the workmanship is great and it does actually drive anywhere!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It looks like it actually handles pretty well, being as long as it is. I can't imagine parallel parking that bad boy, though. LOL! Steep price, but that is a unique vehicle for sure. Sounds absolutely awesome!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If I had money id buy that in a heartbeat. Id just roll all around town with that.

That is the BEST batmobile ever. Sure the Tumbler is pretty badass just due to its abilities but is more or less a tank, but that was the true batmobile in the two Keaton flicks. Looks so mean and menacing with its huge hood and the cockpit and twin wing setup.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
id rock the living hell out of it. imagine the looks you would get lol... that is like the ultimate 1 up..
guy 1"so yeah i have a phd in biophysics"
you"yeah well i got a batmobile"

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
id rock the living hell out of it. imagine the looks you would get lol... that is like the ultimate 1 up..
guy 1"so yeah i have a phd in biophysics"
you"yeah well i got a batmobile"

Hahahahah! I could see someone rolling to light, and is like, "I got twin turbocharged modular in this, what you got"?............a helicopter turbine...:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread