Turbo 03 cobra vs. "i am the king" Supra

evolverxvx

Established Member
Love it, man! Good kill! If I ever see him, I'll make sure he can never live that moment down. "Hey, you remember the time you got your *** handed to you by that turbo'ed Terminator? Yeah, everyone else does, too."

bubbal00ve

Established Member
You should add KING OF ALL QUEENS and drive out to their hang out spot just so he could see it :banana::beer:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I love it, really toying with the guy too,lmao!

UncleDan

Established Member
Nice kill. I think Supras are nice rigs but unfortunately a lot of fanboys think the sun rises and sets with the Supra. Then they get their hands on one and give other Supra owners a bad name because they think they're kind of the road, but they couldn't be more wrong...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
damn, you went 10.6 trapping 139mph on 14lbs.? thats crazy. i wish this car was local. i wonder how mine would run against it

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
damn, you went 10.6 trapping 139mph on 14lbs.? thats crazy. i wish this car was local. i wonder how mine would run against it

Yeah i was very very impressed with the numbers/times myself, and with such low timing through the auto.......whats your car run at the track?

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Nice kill. I think Supras are nice rigs but unfortunately a lot of fanboys think the sun rises and sets with the Supra. Then they get their hands on one and give other Supra owners a bad name because they think they're kind of the road, but they couldn't be more wrong...

i agree, as with any car there are a shit load of very quick supras, but also with any car there are idiots that buy them and think that nobody could possibly ever beat them!! it's just funny when the opposite happens ;-)

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
King NOTHING

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSb2A4mXtg"]‪Metallica - king nothing (lyrics)‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

sweet runs.

Users who are viewing this thread