Turbo 04 CO Mach 1

willtet

Established Member
well guys, the car got wrecked the other night. i let a friend take it out on date and he wrecked it into a pole. The damage hit the drivers side front fender , messed up the fender and hood, misc other things. ill have pics later. Car still drivers perfectly straight, frame was not tweaked, motor and turbo kit is all good except for a couple of dings on the one pipe. the car could easily be fixed to make a race car or whatever. im asking $22k obo

willtet

Established Member
the insurance company totalled it, the adjuster said it wasnt because of damage but the amount of mods done to it. i was pretty pissed, i had a collision shop look at it and they said the damage wasnt near bad enough to total it. ill have pics up tomorrow.

2002stanggt

Established Member
It was totalled out by an insurance company and your still selling it for 22000? really nice car though

willtet

Established Member
here are some pics

100_4867.jpg
[/IMG]
100_5176.jpg
[/IMG]
100_5173.jpg
[/IMG]
100_5174.jpg
[/IMG]
100_5171.jpg
[/IMG]
100_5175.jpg
[/IMG]

scancion

Established Member
Looks like a bumper, hood, and quarter panal... Anything else? Its gonna have a salvage title on it now so it will be hard getting 22k for it. You dont want to take the turbo off and try to atleast get some of your money back?

Last edited:

willtet

Established Member
i would honestly just like to sell it like it is, it would be great for someone trying to swap everything or like you guys are saying, getting a salvaged title for it. the car still drives perfectly straight and runs really strong. only damage done was cosmetic. The frame was not bent as it was inspected by the insurance company. it would be a really easy way for someone to get a really fast car for alot cheaper than others.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Good luck with that. You are nuts. Let the insurance company have it since they totaled it out if you just want it sold. Your never going to get that kind of money for it. Ill give you 11K

willtet

Established Member
thanks for all your advice, but please dont worry about what im doing, my price is obo and i am very flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread