Turbo Central Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Intelligence reports are showing a strong insurgency of blower cars developing in the OKC area. Commanders on the ground have advised all turbo cars to be ready for heavy enemy fire power. Central command drones have reported that the enemy has obtained E-85 fuel. A counter insurgency operation is needed. :burn: A joint chiefs of turbo staff is needed on 11-25-12 at 1000 hrs. The turbo army cannot lay back and allow for a rogue TVS, or any blower car to infiltrate the battlefield. Turbo central command has advised for all turbo cars to obtain an impact wrench and put it to use on the top of all wastegates. PFC Jake the Snake has obtained 2 weapons, and will have them on sight for immediate deployment on 11-25-12. Officer Magic Mike has been ordered to report!
hellion.jpg
:rockon:

Last edited:

str3ck

Established Member
so not fair. I'm still waiting on my twinturbo50.com kit. Of course when i signed up for the pre-registration, I knew it would be sometime near the end of the year before they started shipping. however, I will eventually be on the same battle field fighting by your side.

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
My tvs works just fine yeah it may not have the power potential of a turbo but 650+ on the street is just fine with me

flash0080

Established Member
My tvs works just fine yeah it may not have the power potential of a turbo but 650+ on the street is just fine with me

Not to hijack .but do you have a close up pic of those green rims? I just gotta see it better!!!

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
so not fair. I'm still waiting on my twinturbo50.com kit. Of course when i signed up for the pre-registration, I knew it would be sometime near the end of the year before they started shipping. however, I will eventually be on the same battle field fighting by your side.

Hurry up! We need backup!!

D.T.R

Established Member
You turbo junkies are driving me nuts... I'm 3 months away from starting my own build! I'm going crazy lmao

KidMoney

Established Member
Must be nice to have all your money. Lol. Guess I'm gonna have to start saving.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member

GLWT!
You must have something else to drive in the three month downtime between tune updates from that 'tuning powerhouse'...

str3ck

Established Member
GLWT!
You must have something else to drive in the three month downtime between tune updates from that 'tuning powerhouse'...

well considering that that are going to fly out and do the tuning in person, I really don't think it will be very long between updates.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Well, I have done some research on what a "tool" is. I should say that you are a tool. You remind me of the kid back in 1993 that couldn't afford a Mustang GT, and his mom and dad purchased him a V-6 coupe. You probably took that V-6 and paid your local repair shop to weld on a "second" pipe so it would look like a GT. I bet you even bought the 5.0 badges for the side of the car. Actually, you are a tool. You have a 5.0 mustang in your earlier post, and it has a "2013 GT 500 front clip on it. That, my friend, is a tool. I see that you are from NY. You are predisposed to be rude. I think you feel bad about yourself and probably got beat up a lot. Now shut up and go away.. Troll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread