turbo Integra edges out C6 Z06 (video)

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Damn........Isnt that the same spot the 900hp supra raced the busa? If so there are a lot of real fast cars that race there. That is about the 5th video I saw of that spot.

skunk50

Established Member
ahhh....that spot makes sense. looks like and overhead bridge or whatever, looking down onto the road. great for filming and harder to be implicated and arrested for watching a streetrace.

BM1

Established Member
How do we know the guy in the Z06 didn't just let off?

You can't tell what's going on at all! Before they went under the bridge the Z06 had at least 1.5-2 cars on him!

The faster they go the more advantage the Z06 should have due to its insane top speed. I'd imagine the Acura would be running out of gear way before the Z06 started to slow down.

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
depends on the spec and gearing of the Ingetgra. There's a Seirra Cosworth that's capable of 208mph (officially clocked) and it runs a 2.0 16v turbo with 800bhp and T5 5 speed gearbox.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
even if the z06 let off the fact that the integra could hang was pretty cool.. although that integra motor is probably a hand grenade. i doubt that thing will run for as long as the z06 would.

skunk50

Established Member
when 2 high powered cars are gunning it at WOT like that....and we're talking neck and neck at high speeds....if the Z06 lets off all of the sudden, that Integra would just rocket past him instead of just creep past like in the video.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
skunk50 said:
when 2 high powered cars are gunning it at WOT like that....and we're talking neck and neck at high speeds....if the Z06 lets off all of the sudden, that Integra would just rocket past him instead of just creep past like in the video.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread