Turned my luck around...sort of

filofthephuture

Established Member
First I was called out by a c6z with bolt-ons that I knew was making ~515rwhp, even though he claimed stock. I didn't expect a good outcome but decided to do it any way just for fun. He slowed to 40mph because he had DR's and knew I'd spin then proceeded to yard the hell out of me.

Next was a Cobra vert, didn't have a clue what was done to it, but I've always wanted to race a terminator. By the time he let off, he was practically in another zip code.

Finally my luck turned around when a Subaru STI making about 360hp rolled up next to me and started brake boosting, we went 60-120 and I had him by about 2.5 cars I think.

On the way home, some frat guys in a f250 wanted to dig race...being that I was 1 for 3 on the night, I obliged and let them get off the line first to get their hopes up a little bit before blowing the doors off that big ass truck.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
good races. you win some, you lose some. avoid modding your car to "keep up with the jones's". if you race 1% of the time you're in your car (and mod the absolute piss out of it) you'll be happy 1% of the time you're in your car, and miserable the other 99%.

filofthephuture

Established Member
good races. you win some, you lose some. avoid modding your car to "keep up with the jones's". if you race 1% of the time you're in your car (and mod the absolute piss out of it) you'll be happy 1% of the time you're in your car, and miserable the other 99%.
Oh definitely, I don't get upset about losing a race it's always about having fun for me, I just love to drive my car!
Vert got some exercise. Your car looks and sounded good.:beer:
That was you?! Thanks, I appreciate that! Man your car is so clean and it got moving so quick, I couldn't quit laughing for like 5 minutes after that.

Users who are viewing this thread