Turning 55....

VegasMichael

Established Member
View attachment 1590495

So let me get this straight.

At 55 and no lifting and some cardio plus alcohol you want to fight me?

Hahahaha hahahaha. Hahahaha hahahaha

I couldn’t hit a old man. You win.

Just kiddin. You still my friend but you is a little ****ed up.

But aren’t we all?
I'm too fast for you to ever make a connection. And yeah, I consider you a friend as well, paisano.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, life hasn't yet begun to **** you. I ran my 1st triathlon at 32, no big deal...actually did two that year. FWIW I am 42 now, things hurt more, but that's about it...turning 30 was a bigger deal for me than 40, was already at peace with getting older by then.

You’re a beast Dave. Can’t imagine completing a triathlon and certainly not at 40+!!

Much respect sir.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, life hasn't yet begun to **** you. I ran my 1st triathlon at 32, no big deal...actually did two that year. FWIW I am 42 now, things hurt more, but that's about it...turning 30 was a bigger deal for me than 40, was already at peace with getting older by then.

Turning 30 had me pretty depressed also, there's definitely days when I feel my age then there's days when I don't even think about it. But I do tend to forget how old I actually am more often than not lol

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Don't forget about dat ass! You'll add an extra 10 years to yer life.

QFT

I’ll probably regret it, but I have to ask anyways.

What is the alternative to “fresh” pussy?

Because if it’s eating expired pussy, I think that’s abuse of a corpse.

We might need a new thread to focus on this question.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Same minus the triathlon. That's badass BTW.

Michael, we are all born with an unknown expiration date. That's just the nature of life and it is not changeable so just except it. Also dwelling on the past will not do you much good either. So just ask yourself what you want to do with the time you have left. Then go make that happen. YOLO.

I'm gonna be 43 this month. I have found my happiness with my wife and kids (young adults). I simply plan to live out my days spending as much quality time I can with them. Life will naturally fill in the rest of the blanks for me.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Having stared death directly in the face a couple of times now, I've learned to appreciate everything around me much more. At 54, I still think I'm 20 aside from pain here and there. Take your age in stride and eat as much fresh pussy as you can if you want to live a long and healthy life.
Tob: How did your recuperation go? Back to your old self?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Having stared death directly in the face a couple of times now, I've learned to appreciate everything around me much more. At 54, I still think I'm 20 aside from pain here and there. Take your age in stride and eat as much fresh pussy as you can if you want to live a long and healthy life.

Mah man.

140-E1187-0-F46-4836-92-E8-A0377-E09575-A.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I’ll probably regret it, but I have to ask anyways.

What is the alternative to “fresh” pussy?

Because if it’s eating expired pussy, I think that’s abuse of a corpse.

If you go down on a sloot and there’s enough liquid bread to make a sandwich that’s probably a good indicator there’s a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread