*TW*18in FR500 blk/chrome Wheel(s)&Tire Trade

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
DEPENDING ON OFFERS...I may have a lil cash on top or require a lil cash from you...depends either way...LMK!

These wheels are SICK!!! Just want sumin different... I have all four MINT black/chrome FR500s with brand new (2week old) 295/35/18 Firehawk Wide Ovals in rear 18x10 and used BFG KDWII's in front 18x9...
Picture226.jpg

Last edited:

pimpleyva

I have some 19*10.5 rear and 18*9 front rebels with one month old front tires and six month old rears pm me if interested

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
sorry...didnt notice yours...LOL! Dam... I would ask for pics...But a 19!!! ouch! maybe too big!

pimpleyva

my buddy put them on his 04 cobra just too see how they looked and if it would rub he drove them for a week and ZERO issues

2006is350

Established Member
If you would sell outright let me know. Or if you would like a set of factory chrome plus cash that would work.

Thanks
Chris

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
OEM Chromes for yours? How much would you need on top of that, PM me an offer and we can work something out!!

EDIT: How worn are your front tires and mine are all brand new probably not even 150miles on them, hell even since your close we can meet and swap!

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Front tires are half worn... ^ pls make cash offer...PM me with amt. I half 1 offer pending with a member... NOTHING IS SOLID! Still for OPEN and AVAILABLE!

Users who are viewing this thread