*TW*18in FR500 blk/chrome Wheel(s)&Tire Trade

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Those black chrome's look awesome! I have them on my ZY Vert and I think they look sick!

IMGP1218.JPG

Free bump ttt for ya! :beer:

Nice wheels man where did you get them??? :beer:

FREE BUMP FOR BLACK CHROME FR500's

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Nice wheels man where did you get them??? :beer:

FREE BUMP FOR BLACK CHROME FR500's
I have always liked those wheels you have orangemach... U can get the wheels from I blieve AMERICAN MUSCLE... I bought mine from LAST CALL RACING online...

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
OP have you thought about the several offers you've had on this thread? any feedback for any of us? or should i just compliment someone else on their rims and keep the thread going?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
there is ONE guy I am pending in thought regarding his cash & OEM wheels offer... But, still open and as u see now... Entire car FOR SALE! But the more stuff/mods I sell on the side, the price of the car goes down... Either way... The car may have to be rendered with in the next 60-90 days either from my personal situation or... SOLD... Hope this helped... anything else for anyone, feel free to call... (813)841-5563 Josh... I wk til 1230pm est for u west coast boyz...LOL!

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
great response.... FYI It would help if you answered our questions...

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I have always liked those wheels you have orangemach... U can get the wheels from I blieve AMERICAN MUSCLE... I bought mine from LAST CALL RACING online...

Thanks man! I was actually asking 1badazzgt about his wheels. I sold him his black chrome fr500's. I bought mine from Late Model Resto but it looks like they are not selling them anymore. :shrug:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
i am given myself a day or two more... this transformation and seperation with my cobra and more depends on a lot of things that are going on in my life that has not shown itself to me as concrete direction...Thanks! and keep updating...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
i can not sell out right with no trade with stock wheels... I have pmd those 2 ppl with wheel and cash or wheel only offers... still available for offers and trades...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I would even consider a NICE set of 17s of some sort... +cash only if needed either way...

Users who are viewing this thread