TW/FS 2011 coyote w/boss intake $6300 obo

Legitwerks

Established Member
Hey guys i have or will next week a 2011 coyote out of a friends wrecked car. it has 32k miles on it and came out a CS car. It also has a boss 302 intake manifold. I will have the car in my possession and everything pulled out next week. i cant remember if its auto or manual ill call my friend and find out. price is $6300 obo without trans i will consider trades just let me know what you have.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
You do know a stock brand new coyote from ford racing is about 6000 right?

Some people sell brand new take out motors for like $4500. That motor has 32k on it. Id give you half your asking price.

Last edited:

Legitwerks

Established Member
If I have to tell one more person if you don't like the price don't comment and bash it imma lose my mind. I know what they are brand new without a boss intake and headers. I also know that I said my price was Obo. Further more if you didn't like the price why did you click the link and take the time time to comment?

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
If I have to tell one more person if you don't like the price don't comment and bash it imma lose my mind. I know what they are brand new without a boss intake and headers. I also know that I said my price was Obo. Further more if you didn't like the price why did you click the link and take the time time to comment?

Was just making sure you knew. Not trying to bash. I took the time to comment because I'm looking to possibly do a coyote swap in my coupe. Good luck

2012csgt

Established Member
Hey guys i have or will next week a 2011 coyote out of a friends wrecked car. it has 32k miles on it and came out a CS car. It also has a boss 302 intake manifold. I will have the car in my possession and everything pulled out next week. i cant remember if its auto or manual ill call my friend and find out. price is $6300 obo without trans i will consider trades just let me know what you have.

Crazy if you think you getting close to that.

You do know a stock brand new coyote from ford racing is about 6000 right?

Some people sell brand new take out motors for like $4500. That motor has 32k on it. Id give you half your asking price.

What he said.

Ive seen them as low as $3000

Lol. GLWS.

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
No one is bashing you. They are just giving you advise. I sold my brand new 2014 engine with less then 800 miles on it for 4500 and i had to pull teeth to get that. Be open minded if you really want to move the motor...

NTXRockr

Established Member
^^^ what he said. I'm possibly getting my motor warrantied. But because I'm buying a build shortblock or an aluminator now I plan on pulling out the replacement motor (with ZERO miles) and selling it as a longblock for $4500.

I've seen ads for motor and tranny combos at 32k miles for $2500-3000 FYI

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Users who are viewing this thread