Twin supercar pump question

03 silver cobra

Established Member
My current set up is stock pumps with a bap. When up grading to the twin pumps can I use one upgraded fpdm or does it have to have two?

Ironhand

Banned
I would use Two FPDMs. Less chance for thermal shut down when each pump has it's own FPDM.

cobracide

Established Member
Some people run one, some use a modified FPDM. I prefer two GT FPDMs, Ford will have them around for a while so availability should be good. Agree with Ironhand on the thermal shutdown. Mirrors the Ford GT fuel system and is a good reliable choice. Been running it for over couple years +30K miles, no issues.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I would use Two FPDMs. Less chance for thermal shut down when each pump has it's own FPDM.
With an aftermarket hat for sure two would be great but with a stock hat it's kind of a PITA, I'm using Derek's single modded for twin aviators:rockon:

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I'm running a single modified FPDM, twin GT pumps and upgraded wiring to the pumps. Been running this setup for 5 months with no problems and low 600's to the wheels. Should be able to push 700rwhp with this fuel setup. What are your goals for power?

Also I would definitely recommend running an aftermarket fuel hat as well. I modified my stock hat at first and then dropped the tank and put them in an aftermarket hat. Should have done it the first time around and saved myself the time and headaches.

Last edited:

03 silver cobra

Established Member
I'm already at 600 on17 psi but I have a 19 psi pulley and would like to spray a dry shot maybe around a 75 shot

Users who are viewing this thread