Twin Turbo 5.4 DOHC Mystichrome

UncleAnt

Established Member
id like to see pics of the woman you sold this to bail out.seriously must be grade a awesome wife with a horrible shopping addiction to sell a car for

VETTKLR

Established Member
id like to see pics of the woman you sold this to bail out.seriously must be grade a awesome wife with a horrible shopping addiction to sell a car for

The wife is meh. I'm doing this for the family in general. Especially my kids.

Not right now man. I'm in the ****ing zone.
MUSCLE MILLLLLK LMAO!

Who ended up buying it?
poker_face_meme_PART_2_I_want_you_to_smile_or_grin_at_least_once_during_this_post-s257x244-186621-580.jpg

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
If you don't mind me asking what did it sell for? The reason why I ask is because I'm scouting out the turbo car market right now and I want to use your cars sales value as a "high" or ceiling. I don't think there is a car that has more work put into it that is going to sell.

So if it sold for say $33K (I'm guessing) then that is balls to the wall. VegasSE's car is another good example of a "bonkers" build car. So it would be very helpful to those in the market for pricing references if you could post what it sold for.

The car is beautiful and the new buyer is going to love it obviously!

VETTKLR

Established Member
Thanks, Nickerz :beer:

I threw in the set of factory chrome wheels and some 10.5" repro's with brand new MT DR's on the deal, but it cost the new pilot of this rocket $40k. Hope that helps out your market research. :beer:

We've talked for hours about everything under the sun, but negotiaions were done in less than 30 seconds.

Expect new pics of her later this week, at her new home! :coolman:

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Thanks, Nickerz :beer:

I threw in the set of factory chrome wheels and some 10.5" repro's with brand new MT DR's on the deal, but it cost the new pilot of this rocket $40k. Hope that helps out your market research. :beer:

We've talked for hours about everything under the sun, but negotiaions were done in less than 30 seconds.

Expect new pics of her later this week, at her new home! :coolman:

So this car will be the new bench mark! :banana:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
I know who got it and local too can't wait to see it at some shows

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
dam bud sorry to see the car go but family comes first. good luck and hopefully another one comes your way soon

Zeekmann

Established Member
Car is home :) Thanks Jamie!

The new Zeekmann!

DSC_72651.jpg

62b7aed8.jpg

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Maybe I missed it but what kind of power did you put down? Zeek, do you have any plans for it? Sorry don't mean to throw your thread off topic but it has sold. Maybe I should send a pm instead?

VETTKLR

Established Member
The build thread is in my sig, in the original post.

I ran around on 10psi (680hp) and the highest I ever ran on a dyno was 954hp @ 22psi, blowing out the spark. I'm pretty sure there's dyno graphs and all kindsa' cool info on it, in that build thread. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread