twin turbo and more DONE!!!

vadorsnake04

Established Member
My big thanks go out to Hans at Deans Performance for designing the fuel system, and putting everything together! I also want to thank Bob Kurgan for the tuning of it, that guy is amazing at tuning. He had it tuned in no time!

We got out of it

711 HP and 595 TQ!!!
this was on 16psi, 16.5 timing, 93 octane, 11-12 a/f.

He back the timing back to 14.5 and i left there with 700hp and 590 tq to the tire. I am really happy with it.

motor is:
teksid block with oliver billet rods, 9.5:1 diamond pistons, ARP main and head studs. Heads are stock 03-04 cobra heads with oversized valves, and Ford GT cams, comp springs.

Turbo kit:
Thp twin 57mm kit.

exhaust:
3" bassani

tires and wheels:
true forged mach 5's 18x9 and 18x11
Toyo R-888 335/30-18 and 275/35-18

And here are the pics that i have, and yes they suck but i did not take any time on them what so ever!:

Fuel pumps and tank
DSCN5414.jpg

fuel tank, and 3" bassani
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
Nice Cobra! How much was the whole kit and everything? Im thinking about going Twin Turbo or just sell my cobra and buy a TT one. Hey if you ever decide to sell that beast in about a year Ill def be interested. I come back from Iraq next year and will have alot of $$ saved up

Last edited:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
SIIIICK:bowdown: After I get 100K on my car I plan on doing a new motor and turbo setup. Yours looks really clean and badass

TRBO VNM

am I missing something? one pic has a solid axle in it and the next has the IRS???

other than that, looks good.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Looks great man! Gotta love black TT's :)

And yeah what's the deal with the pics? 2 different cars with different fuel setups? Get your crap straight man! lol

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Trow some black valve cover on that thing and that engine bay would look amazing! (not that it already doesn't)

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
its the new independent rear solid axle setup they just came out with...You hit a button mounted under the dash marked "drag" and the rearend transforms to solid axle. Hit the button marked "handling" and it switches back to IRS. Just came out like 2 minutes ago....

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
Looks great man! Gotta love black TT's :)

And yeah what's the deal with the pics? 2 different cars with different fuel setups? Get your crap straight man! lol

I dont see 2 different fuel setups, I only see 2 different rearends. Who knows maybe he switched to Solid or went from Solid to IRS.

YGETV8

Established Member
Looks awesome Blake! Good job! Eric sells his TT and I'm back to having one of the faster Cobras around, then you get your's done! Thanks! :p

vadorsnake04

Established Member
just outta confusion i guess i dont see where you guys see 2 different rear-ends lol. and the pics of the fuel system are all the same system also. I dont see what you guys are seeing??? lemme know thanks.

Blake

Users who are viewing this thread