Two Mustangs take down a DRUNK driver

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Jason,

You did the right thing because you don't know what that drunk b**** would have done if she would have been alowed to keep on driving. So I am glad that you were there to be able to prevent something from happening and I would like to appluade and commend you for your efforts. By the way when someones messes with someone you love you have to do what you have to do..........So Go TEAM WOMACK.........

-Benny-

VFOERSTER

Established Member
I had a simaliar instance with 2 trucks when my car was in the shop I had a loaner car piece. I had to run from some morons that were tripping balls. I also had to Tell someone while we are going around corners at like 60 miles an hour to take down there license plate number. I guess there is one good thing about having a plate on the front. Anyways we got away from them and called the cops as soon as we we had calmed down. They arested the guys and we had. They got out two months after they went in and got probation for 1 year and that was it. They managed to find me though after they got out. It was fun having to clean egg off my car every day for a week. Good job you did the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread