Two Mustangs take down a DRUNK driver

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Cobra and GT vs. Dodge Stratus

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At 9:50 this evening I recived a frantic phone call from my lady.

Holly: "This drunk bitch almost killed me, take down this info....."
Womack:"Follow that c.u.n.t, I will be there in 5 minutes......"
Holly: "Hurry before she hits another guard rail or kills someone....."
Womack:" Am I going to have to choke a bitch????"

I left the house and ran them down in Sachse. As I followed this whore, she lost 2 hubcaps, hit curbs on both sides of 78. As we approched Wylie, I got beside her and started screaming at this hole to pull over. I forced her to head into the lovely neighborhoods of Woodbridge.

Drunk ****: "I can loose him, loose....llllloooooossssseeeee thats a sill word...ha, aha aaaahahahahahah"
Womack: "Look at this bitch in a stratus trying to drag me........"

Afterabout 10 minutes of tearing up the streets, she pulled into a driveway. I jump out of the car, and what happened next can only be described as one my best rants ever.

Anyone who knows me can imagine what I said, but for the rest of you....

Womack: "Hey ****, I hope you have faith, cause armageddon just arrived. You stupid drunk bitch, **** you, your mother, and the unborn eggs inside that 50 year old boot you call your body. I hope your you get hit by a drunk driver on Christmas day. You almost killed the love of my life you CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT. You stupid midget ****er.@!#$%%@@$%^&&&(!)*&@&@#$@!$$@%*())"
Drunk ****: "......:cryying: :cryying: :beer: ....."

People began to come out of the houses. Some of them will never be the same after hearing the phrases that came out of my mouth. As I turn to tell them to calm them, bolts again.

I give chase again for another 10 minutes until she finally finds the way out os suburbian hell. As she makes her way back to 78, and certian civil danger, I power beside her to wreck her. As i get ready to take out her ass, The red and blue lights turned on beside me.

As I filled out a report with Sachse's finest, This drunk **** was falling all over herself durring the field sobriety test. The Police thanked us for our help, and sent us on our way...........

Holly amazed me with her driving skill by applying pressure and blocking when needed, while being on the phone with the cops the whole time.
The one time a woman driving on the phone did something good, go figure.

on a final note.... If you drink and drive like a c.u.n.t: Be prepared to be called one........

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
if she was driving drunk, why would you follow so close to her? She already hit the curb whats stopping her from hitting you? As far as taking her out yourself, that would be a pretty dumb thing to do unless you're a LEO. Atleast no one got hurt.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Your right, I should sit back like all of the other sheep.
I'm sure she would have stopped when she drove through a house, or hit a church van full of children.

I forgot, there is no order in the world, and ther is no more personal responsability.

If she almost killed someone significant in your life: What would you do?

scootro

Established Member
I think you went a little over board with this drunk driver!!! Calm down!!! Just follow the lady and call the cops and stay back at a safe distance.

I understand your concern but use your head!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Good job dude, I hate drunk drivers. Just ask foof, I just explained my story to him.

To those telling him to call down: Meet him, you'll understand. He's a cool guy, but I wouldn't cross him.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Although, what you did is kinda ****ed up. You should have at the very least, in the interest of safety, set her ass on fire. :burn:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I should have held her down and given her a "good ole throat bangin", but instead I let the authorities have her.

Hopefully she will lose her liscense, and use her brain.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I should have held her down and given her a "good ole throat bangin", but instead I let the authorities have her.

Hopefully she will lose her liscense, and use her brain.

Most likely not, one of my buddies in high school was killed by a drunk driver...it was this guys 5th offense...and they let him out after 6 months for good behavior...he should've served life with no parole.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I have used the hand full of change trick before, but never the spark plug.

A semi-truck used the handfull of holy shit my tarp came off and rocks are falling out of my truck...trick, on me today. ****in semis.

stangkid

Established Member
scootro said:
I think you went a little over board with this drunk driver!!! Calm down!!! Just follow the lady and call the cops and stay back at a safe distance.

I understand your concern but use your head!!

+1

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I think you did the right thing, heres a similar story not too crazy.

At the time i had a Ford Explorer 5.0 with limo tint, open exhuast etc

One night we were hanging out in a little culdesac of my neighborhood and i see this car fly around the corner with a kid hanging out the window of the back passenger window. :wtf: so i watch them haul ass up the street in their honda and i hear :WHHHAAACK:

I look at my buddy and say "they just egged that car" (Our neighborhood is a huge circle with culdesacs on the corners and we always get egged. my vehicles have been egged 10+ times) So i have had it at this point we jump in the explorer and i end up chasing this kid down a street going 50+ i take down the license plate. and call the cops. I then backed off and went home. Cops showed up, got their home address. Turned out it was 3 local teenagers in their grandmothers honda, there was a cop waiting in the shadows in front of their house when they got home, and they had to explain what they did in front of their whole family (it was around thanksgiving time) they ended up having to pay this girl $600 for the damage.

It sure does feel good doing the right thing. Props to you, most people would have shrugged it off and kept watching TV.

Users who are viewing this thread