Two sonic blue cobras in one garage

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Kind of a tease in the title but it's true. They're not both mine though. Weird how life works. About 3 years ago I met a guy who was dating a bartender where I frequent. He said he had a bad ass terminator and I'd never ridden in one so he took me for a ride. After a 2nd-3rd gear pull in the convertible and the eaton screaming I was hooked. Looked for over a year before I found a good one close to me and it turned out to be the same color as his and the best color in my opinion. But a coupe. Now since I'm transferring cities for work I'm staying with him for a month or so and both cars are just looking beautiful next to other.

280cac4350da49548c4d12d7c8014fc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice.
That is a killer color. Enjoy!

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
In a world where I get everything I want, my garage would look like that. Made a friend at a car show that had a twin to mine, they stopped by for a visit one day:
20170729_144332.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice! I ran into a guy the other day at my boat storage facility that came over to look at my 16'. Turns out that he has a low mileage relatively stock SB coupe sitting in his garage. I haven't seen that color in person but was my second favorite behind my beloved CO.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Nice, which one is faster, lol? I'm assuming yours unless he's swapped that Eaton.

Mines faster but his is no slouch. He burned a couple pistons running it too hard in 5th and now had it bored .20 over and all new pistons, rings etc. made 501/509 on a dyno jet. The torque feels like it twists the car when you gun it in 2nd. It's a fun car to ride in w the top down

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GodStang

Established Member
Very nice! Love SB. I had a guy take photos of my SB Cobra for a magazine and next thing I know he now owns a SB Cobra. It is contagious!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Best color ever on the Terminators. Wish I would have held out for a sonic blue cobra.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
back in the day...I really wanted one in Sonic Blue, but the dealer I usually bought from only had DSG and I was impatient, so I bought the DSG... Still love the SB cars and it's the reason I picked DiB for my 14 GT, not quite the same, but still a pretty loud blue.

Users who are viewing this thread