TX2k13 teaser video of my GTR by 1320video.com

itSSlow98

Established Member
Seemed so effortless, i know this sounds bad but it didnt seem like it pulled that strong for 750hp. Just my observation.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
The cobra had a little kb and this car has turbo's. so yea lol. iv been in a tt 62mm auto cobra and its outright scary. makes twinscrews look like baby toys. can't compare the two

I agree, its one scary ride. I went from a kb to TT and its a night and day experience. Kb was a joke compared to this.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I thought you were like the E85 king?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

With these turbos being capable of 1100+hp, but still being on the stock motor (rods especially) and transmission....we were obviously able to make the power just as easily on 93 as we would E85 but without changing out the fuel system and not dealing with the short driving range of E85. When we build it, it'll be cranked up and on E85 :beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
With these turbos being capable of 1100+hp, but still being on the stock motor (rods especially) and transmission....we were obviously able to make the power just as easily on 93 as we would E85 but without changing out the fuel system and not dealing with the short driving range of E85. When we build it, it'll be cranked up and on E85 :beer:

Badass! What should this car trap at 750whp? High 140s?

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Sweet, watched it this morning, that remote brake boost is awesome. I drove rezas gtr back when it had a stock block and 800 wheel, I was sold on getting one after that. Be careful with her, it gets expensive in a little bit ha ha. Great cars :) Congrats on an awesome car, love the color too

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
High 140's?! LOL Not even close.

136mph is about average at that power level with GTR's under normal weather and wind.

Thought they were doing that on stock turbos?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

kaz109

Established Member
Ladies and gentleman...... wildman is back! No GTR thread is completely without the #1 hater lol

C6Z06427

Established Member
you can see why these bastards are almost impossible to beat from a dig. little chirp, then boom. HEADSHOT!!!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I like that you were going a solid 120+ when you hit that turn onto the other road... Cobra would've been all sorts of in trouble at that point lol. Nice man!

Users who are viewing this thread