TX2K14 Video Thread

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
OK, I'll be honest I don't exactly know what TX2K14 is. I see people talking about TX2K14" or TX2K13"...obviously it's a event every year in TX...I mean Mexico. But is this just a bunch of people street racing or is it a special event some where like a mile race??

Correct me if I am wrong but I think it started out as Supra Nationals with mainly/only track and autocross racing and has since turned into an all out balls to the wall car event. Each year people started showing up with different shit and street racing and it turned into what it is today.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I think it started out as Supra Nationals with mainly/only track and autocross racing and has since turned into an all out balls to the wall car event. Each year people started showing up with different shit and street racing and it turned into what it is today.

It's not all street racing. That definitely happens, but it's an event that they're trying to keep around by hosting legal racing like the roll racing events, drag racing, dyno days etc.

It did indeed start out as Supra Nationals back in the mid to late 90's.

oneslo5.0

Established Member

Correct, they still have the events....just the street racing videos are what you see from YouTube.

And I believe the mile event is the week before or after TX2K.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread