TY PP off the lot

Lagometer

Established Member
I drove the Mustang to the latte' stand to showoff the Borla exhaust to the baristas. These girls are the best part of my day, every day. Sometimes they tell me to go back and get THEIR Mustang or go without coffee. They liked the sound but as I drove away, I failed to use enough throttle to squeal the tires or make any smoke. The next morning, I got this:

Gramma.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice car. How do you like the exhaust?

FWIW there's a black GT at my local dealership that has the PP and the 50th Ann package and it does have the chrome grille.

Lagometer

Established Member
Pics or they're not real.
364.JPG

This is Stephanie (L) and Hayley. For their birthdays, in August, I got them NASCAR track rides. They showed up in tank tops and shorts and man were they smoking hot. After the track rides were over, they had six drivers following them around offering them more rides at the track in Las Vegas and water skiing on Lake Mead if they wanted to come down.

Last edited:

Lagometer

Established Member
I'm torn about this. I have all the interior trim, chrome tail lights and rear deck lid per 50 AP package, just no grill insert. I don't missed the corral, but it's accurate per the package. I like accurate.

Lagometer

Established Member
Got the wheels and tires mounted. It made a huge difference in our 40-50F weather and perpetually wet pavement. If the sun comes out, she'll be ready for her close up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread