Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
i was hoping they wouldnt do that when we left. i figured those two white 94-98's would by the way they pulled in.
the v6 with the mach 1 shaker also did it.

so i only took like 3 pics since it was already dark out lol.

ucfmeet01.jpg

ucfmeet02.jpg

ucfmeet03.jpg

Last edited:

punypony

Established Member
It was nice to meet you guys, i think next time the Hooters on Lake Underhill might be a bit better choice, they are waaaay more loitering friendly, don't have errant hobos, and the scenery isn't bad either haha.

JustSpeed7

Established Member
Lmao I got on it to show my friend the difference with the shift pressure on race not to act stupid or show off especially when im pretty sure I had the slowest car there. Trust me im the last person to act stupid in a group, ryan's crazier then me,haha

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Lmao I got on it to show my friend the difference with the shift pressure on race not to act stupid or show off especially when im pretty sure I had the slowest car there. Trust me im the last person to act stupid in a group, ryan's crazier then me,haha

Doesn't matter the reason you did it, it was still uncalled for. Stupid shit like that is what ruins meets for everyone when we get thrown out. Maybe we should write down the plate numbers of everyone that shows up, then whoever wants to make an ass out of themself will get pulled over by UCFPD, when somone calls in. That idea seemed to work really well at the old UCF car club meets.

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member

unless you have a 7sec street car no one needs too see you "get on it" and blast your 16sec car on the way out...

shit like that is what ruins meets

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Doesn't matter the reason you did it, it was still uncalled for. Stupid shit like that is what ruins meets for everyone when we get thrown out. Maybe we should write down the plate numbers of everyone that shows up, then whoever wants to make an ass out of themself will get pulled over by UCFPD, when somone calls in. That idea seemed to work really well at the old UCF car club meets.

very good idea...

Users who are viewing this thread