UCF, SCC, Valencia Thread

97 slowbra

Banned
me and both my roomates go to UCF. We will all be out at the UCF car club meets on Wednesday nights on the 4th floor of Garage D @ 9:30pm and we and about 5 other mustangs are all headed out to the track this Friday.

I will ride out there on the bike....Mayyybeeee

GearShifter

Established Member
I attend UCF. I own a 2001 red lightning. Seen a few snakes around here that look real nice

you dont live in boardwalk do you? I live in there and i see a red lightning in there...

By the way, is anyone planning on going this wednesday? I'm thinking about it. Only if I wont be the only svt there :rockon:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
you dont live in boardwalk do you? I live in there and i see a red lightning in there...

By the way, is anyone planning on going this wednesday? I'm thinking about it. Only if I wont be the only svt there :rockon:

Wish I had read this earlier, I might have swung by! We need to get something going for sure, I see too many SVTs and nice Stangs rolln' around the campus. What about Rollins? I doubt anyone from Rollins would own anything like a muscle car though lol.

Last edited:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member

me and my roomates are always there, and there are atleast five more mustangs that come out on a weekly basis. but i think since my Cobra is in the garage waiting for a new motor, there aren't any other SVT's out there unless my roomate brings his lightning which isn't often.

Oh and there is a big car show in Waterford Lakes on February 23rd. Should be a very big mustang turnout.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm as well a UCF student, have a black 96 Cobra, if anyone else is down for doing something, I'm completely up for that! :]

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Yes, actually everything on it is stock except for flowmasters and a k&n air filter

This summer that's going to change though :]

and as for rims, I don't know what to put on yet, black or chrome.

Have you seen me around or something?

GearShifter

Established Member
shit, completely forgot.. been so busy with class.

What are you guys doing this week? Parking is an issue back where I live so I take the bus half the time. I might sneak to the baseball game tomorrow if any of you guys go to any of the UCF games. It's our rival USF so I'd rather not miss that one even though our team this past week has taken a shit.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
im not much of a track guy, but I'll go watch. Having transmission problems as it is. UCF used to have wednesday night car meets and I had saw an 01 red cobra there in the past. Maybe we could get a brigade of cobras there for the night.

Is it by chance a stock convertible? If so I think I know which one you are talking about, theres one that lives here in Pegasus Landing [I'm actually currently parked next to her]

But anyways, yea if any of you guys want to get together and do something im good with that, or if you want to go to the wednesday night thing in garage D together, that'd be cool. :]

So what you all think?

GearShifter

Established Member
eh, i dont know if i can convince myself i'll get a decent parking spot here. I don't trust people and I need a side spot haha.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Haha, alright, that's understandable

Well if you change your mind or if anybody else is interested, let me know
I never have anything going on Wednesday nights, or any other nights for that matter if I'm not at work, lol

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
man i need to tune in more, i forgot about posting in this thread haha. ya i am game for some sort of meeting. i have seen quite a few modded stangs roaming around ucf

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
yea there are a lot of them
I actually just came across a black Terminator the other night
he looked like he was ready to run me, but I'm smart and know my stock 96 didn't have much of a shot, and he turned off alfaya quickly

cobra420

I'm not a student, but live in Casselberry. I got a 01 black Cobra vert. I'd be down for a Wednesday car (Cobra) meet or something. I'll keep a eye on this forum to see if anything can be organised.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm not a student, but live in Casselberry. I got a 01 black Cobra vert. I'd be down for a Wednesday car (Cobra) meet or something. I'll keep a eye on this forum to see if anything can be organised.

Were you in a parking garage yesterday, the one by the gym?
I saw a nice cleann black Cobra vert. yestrday

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Were you in a parking garage yesterday, the one by the gym?
I saw a nice cleann black Cobra vert. yestrday

I think I have seen you cruisin aroung on Alafaya and campus a few times. I have the white with the 03 wheels with a Real Street Performance.com sticker on the back, and some blower whine lol. Have you ever seen that white Mach 1 with the deep dish wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread