UCF, SCC, Valencia Thread

qkslvr221

Established Member
I'll be joining you guys soon over there! :beer: Moving over by the UCF main campus.

Litemup86

Established Member
Who's going to Howell Branch and 436 this Saturday 5/10? Big mustang car show put on by Mid Florida Mustangs the second saturday of every month. I want to see some attendance!!

Predatorbird

Established Member
i went to ucf, but i don't live there anymore. my g/f still goes there so i'm in the area every other week or so.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Who's going to Howell Branch and 436 this Saturday 5/10? Big mustang car show put on by Mid Florida Mustangs the second saturday of every month. I want to see some attendance!!

I Think the Show starts at 6:00 pm and gose till 9 or 9:30! I Think Me and Litemup86 will be bring alot of stuff. I am going to try to bring both cars out there and Litemup86 is going to bring the 1 and 2 gen L's out plus we have a few freinds alos going. Any Other Info needed pm me or Litemup86

Need to get a good Group Mustangs and L's to show up.

Litemup86

Established Member
UC7 Plaza - Thurs Night - 7-8 pm?

Let's try something at the UC7 plaza right out front of the school. I'm alumni, but when I used to go there there was a huge group that met in that plaza. Cars of all kinds. That's half the fun anyway, a little shit talkin'. Let's say we start it next Thursday at about 7 or 8 pm, anyone down with that? The most open spot will be out in the parking lot by the corner of Alafaya and University where there used to be a bank or something. On the side by that Mexican restaurant. Shoot back some responses and I'll head over. Hell, I'll go hang out tonight if anyone's around.

Last edited:

spike_africa

Established Member
I just graduated from UCF this may, my g/f still goes there and I might get my masters soon at ucf too. I still use the GYM there too. I drive a MG 02 GT the only one with dumps and stock GT bumper with 275'a out back and somewhat dark tinted windows. I have seen a few good looking stangs on campus. Met one guy and his roommate in one of my classes both had 97 cobras. I used to go to OSW all the time but going threw drag radials every 10months or so got $$ to fast for me so i haven't gone in a while. No point in going unless I have traction with the nitrous the way i see it.

Users who are viewing this thread