UFC 124 GSP VS Koscheck

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Anybody watching it tonight ? I watch pretty much almost every mma bout available and even though the undercard isn't super strong IMO Im deffinetly exited to see this - I think josh koscheck is a punk .. sure some of its for entertainment and to build a fight but he seems like a disrespectfull b*&tch in reality . I want to see GSP put this one to a stop .
Also GSP has been training with Freddie Roach alot on his stand up game and if he utilizes that knowledge and training he should be able to grab a KO .

What are your guys thoughts ? :beer:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
I want GSP to manhandle Koshshit for the whole 5 rounds then make his ass tap in the last 30 in round 5. I seriously hate that guy, and screw him for talking shit on GSP.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Did anybody see the fight with Koscheck and paul Daley when he started crying from the "phantom knee " that never touched him ? that was priceless he litterally cried ... then the sucker punch ws priceless I think he cried then too

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Koscheck did the crying of a knee or eye poke in the fight with Rumble Johnson as well, I think he had a streak of three fights with phantom pokes or knees to the head.

GSP looks really fired up to beat up Koscheck, don't normally hear a lot from GSP regarding his opponent but he has said a fair bit this time. I hope GSP destroys Kos and hopefully ends it with a KO but you never know.

Kos is at -300, good money to be made on him, lol.

The Struve, McCorkle fight should be a good one as well, two tall guys who talked a whole lot of trash going at it. The Jim Miller and Charles Oliveira fight should be quite good as well. Not a whole bunch of big names but some good matchups style wise. The Bell Center in Montreal is going to be insane.

Keith Stone

Banned
I was a Koscheck fan and really wanted him to this fight.......up until I watched TUF GSP vs. Koscheck. Now I want GSP to knock him out. Koscheck is such a pompous prick IRL.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Koscheck did the crying of a knee or eye poke in the fight with Rumble Johnson as well, I think he had a streak of three fights with phantom pokes or knees to the head.

GSP looks really fired up to beat up Koscheck, don't normally hear a lot from GSP regarding his opponent but he has said a fair bit this time. I hope GSP destroys Kos and hopefully ends it with a KO but you never know.

Kos is at -300, good money to be made on him, lol.

The Struve, McCorkle fight should be a good one as well, two tall guys who talked a whole lot of trash going at it. The Jim Miller and Charles Oliveira fight should be quite good as well. Not a whole bunch of big names but some good matchups style wise. The Bell Center in Montreal is going to be insane.

Ohh so he is famous for phantom pokes ?? hahaha thats just awsome

roushcobra2003

Established Member
Well Kos did get beat up for five rounds and got completely dominated Gsp's boxing looked good and was on fire but he was just a bit hesitant on the finish .

There was really no need. After the 1st round kos eye was all swollen up. Gsp's boxing looked good thanks to freddy roach.

Users who are viewing this thread