UFOs Are For Realz?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, some of it sure is odd, im a firm believer of military/top secret science testing though. A lot of people lie about things they see just to gain notariety or for attention so it sure is a tough subject. And in the age of photoshop... All sense of whats real and not is out tha window haha

Honestly... that’s what I think we/they are seeing too.

Military is testing shit that won’t be seen for 30 years.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nxhappy

Established Member
if they ever come....they gonna catch some of my ****ing bullets ! =D
the universe is WAY to damn big NOT to have extraterrestrial life ....JMO

blk02edge

Established Member
I grew up in Crestview, a small town just outside Eglin Airforce Base. The biggest base in the world actually. When I was a kid we had countless night time UFO sightings. ALways between point A and point B. It was a winged aircraft...the oh so secret stealth bomber :)
I assume that never gets old.. Where I am im lucky to see a couple F18's/year :(

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
The Hudson Valley of NY mostly Pine Bush NY is famous for UFO sightings by 100's of people the last 30 plus years. I did see similar objects twice once in the mid 80's and once in the 90's. I live fairly close by to Pine Bush and these sightings have covered NY, NJ and CT. I can't say that I am a firm believer but I did experience twice seeing Unidentified Flying Objects that were large in size and made no sounds. It was freaky to say the least.

The One Place In New York Where You're Most Likely To See A UFO

This Is The Single Craziest Thing You Never Knew Happened In New York

Man I had no idea Pine Bush was so active, I spent a lot of time down in the Newburgh area too.

Wonder what their tax rate would be if they landed?

CV355

_
Established Member
Vastness of the universe. For example, our radio signals have only travelled 200 light years across to date, the Milky way is 100,000 LY wide. The closest galaxy to us is 2,500,000 LY away. The probability of us being alone in the universe is 0, however the probability of us being close to other life forms is also incredibly tiny. Oh and then you have to factor in the probability of civilizations advanced enough to defy physics as we know it to either get here or send information many thousands of times faster than light.
View attachment 1576676

We live in a giant toilet. Life suddenly makes much more sense.

CV355

_
Established Member
Military is testing shit that won’t be seen for 30 years.

I believe it and I don't at the same time. If the military had flying saucers in the 50's/60's, it'd be household knowledge by now. I think we're giving the government/military too much credit when we say they can keep such a massive endeavor a secret for so long. Not to mention any component that is outsourced.

Do I believe the military / DoD is testing new technology? Yes, 100%
Is it so cutting-edge, state of the art that it would change life as we know it should the public find out? Probably not.

Lets put it this way. The DoD uses Solidworks for a 3D CAD system. They're limited to like, Minecraft levels of design.

blk02edge

Established Member
I believe it and I don't at the same time. If the military had flying saucers in the 50's/60's, it'd be household knowledge by now. I think we're giving the government/military too much credit when we say they can keep such a massive endeavor a secret for so long. Not to mention any component that is outsourced.

Do I believe the military / DoD is testing new technology? Yes, 100%
Is it so cutting-edge, state of the art that it would change life as we know it should the public find out? Probably not.

Lets put it this way. The DoD uses Solidworks for a 3D CAD system. They're limited to like, Minecraft levels of design.
The Vz-9 Avrocar was probably the best example but there was lots of super weird goofy experimental aircraft, especially in the 50's/60's
Screenshot_2019-05-31-06-30-38-1.png

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I really enjoy this topic.

I think something that hasn't been said, is people do tie the word "UFO" to aliens, when in fact it's just an unidentified flying object. Meaning it be human, or something else entirely. It could even be organic for all we know.

With that said, crop circles and odd shaping's are 99.9% human made. In the few cases where they are explained, I think the only viable explanation would be it's a form of a land mark used for navigation. But even still, that's a reach I seldom feel good about.

If I was a betting man, Roswell was German. I don't think it was alien (outer space) in nature. But I do think it was a derivative of something the Germans found, and developed into a war technology. Be it ancient undiscovered technology from a pass civilization (entirely possible since our pre 2k BC history is very spars), or from another species/planet.

We have yet to fully explore the deepest levels of the ocean, cave systems miles and miles long, and in general only understand/know of a portion of our planet. I also haven't struck the possibility of intelligent life existing at the bottom of the ocean. We know life exists there. We just don't know what.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Vastness of the universe. For example, our radio signals have only travelled 200 light years across to date, the Milky way is 100,000 LY wide. The closest galaxy to us is 2,500,000 LY away. The probability of us being alone in the universe is 0, however the probability of us being close to other life forms is also incredibly tiny. Oh and then you have to factor in the probability of civilizations advanced enough to defy physics as we know it to either get here or send information many thousands of times faster than light.
View attachment 1576676

On top of that we as have only been putting our ear to the universe for a very, very short period of time. Advanced civilizations in relative close distance to us may have gone extinct already.

There is also the great filter theory: at some point all advanced civilizations run into an issue that prevents further advancement. That may be nuclear war for example. We as a species have come really close to destroying ourselves completely with nukes. And that possibly still exists for us.

Or maybe the great filter is AI. An apocalypse from sentient AI killing everyone. Or just maybe the filter is virtual reality. Once it gets advanced enough to create a believable paradise people may never want to disconnect. All of which can prevent a civilization from advancing.

Or, we are the first really advanced civilization in our immediate section of the galaxy or galaxy as a whole. Even though the universe is 14 billion years old we are the first to get to this point. Because the dinosaurs ruled this planet for millions of years and remained dumb reptiles.

blk02edge

Established Member
On top of that we as have only been putting our ear to the universe for a very, very short period of time. Advanced civilizations in relative close distance to us may have gone extinct already.

There is also the great filter theory: at some point all advanced civilizations run into an issue that prevents further advancement. That may be nuclear war for example. We as a species have come really close to destroying ourselves completely with nukes. And that possibly still exists for us.

Or maybe the great filter is AI. An apocalypse from sentient AI killing everyone. Or just maybe the filter is virtual reality. Once it gets advanced enough to create a believable paradise people may never want to disconnect. All of which can prevent a civilization from advancing.

Or, we are the first really advanced civilization in our immediate section of the galaxy or galaxy as a whole. Even though the universe is 14 billion years old we are the first to get to this point. Because the dinosaurs ruled this planet for millions of years and remained dumb reptiles.
Maybe there were smart dinos that built interplanetary space ships and destoryed all evidence :D

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

Human evolution will eventually be bionics, AI, and extending our life expectancy while decreasing health risks.

At a rudimentary level, sticks and rocks and fire helped us out of the jungle. Computer science, engineering, and technology will help us off the planet. The only thing that prevents humanity from exploring the universe is our need to breath, limited life spans, and food requirements. If you put a human brain in a bionic body, you'd effectively give us the keys to the kingdom to explore.

But that's very very far away.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I really enjoy this topic.

I think something that hasn't been said, is people do tie the word "UFO" to aliens, when in fact it's just an unidentified flying object. Meaning it be human, or something else entirely. It could even be organic for all we know.

With that said, crop circles and odd shaping's are 99.9% human made. In the few cases where they are explained, I think the only viable explanation would be it's a form of a land mark used for navigation. But even still, that's a reach I seldom feel good about.

If I was a betting man, Roswell was German. I don't think it was alien (outer space) in nature. But I do think it was a derivative of something the Germans found, and developed into a war technology. Be it ancient undiscovered technology from a pass civilization (entirely possible since our pre 2k BC history is very spars), or from another species/planet.

We have yet to fully explore the deepest levels of the ocean, cave systems miles and miles long, and in general only understand/know of a portion of our planet. I also haven't struck the possibility of intelligent life existing at the bottom of the ocean. We know life exists there. We just don't know what.

Hitler back in WW2 was always looking for new tech to defeat us, I agree with this statement.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I liked the show Star Gate, pretty realistic in terms of religion . They find all these planets that worship more advanced beings thinking they are God but na. The more you think about the big picture the more religion looks fake and man made.

Supposedly that is where we got the Stealth Bomber from, or aspects of it.
As George Carlin said...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

You’ve watched the Matrix one too many times.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread