Ugly car corral

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
1995_ford_mustang-gt_img_6573-33902.jpg
SN95's are an acquired taste.

If you don't like them, acquire taste.

Moving on. The 81 century is ugly as SIN. The one I had was even worse. It was a 5.7 diesel.

Attachments

• 24568-1200.jpg
    24568-1200.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 68

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

My first car was a medium blue 1960 Corvair sedan. It was butt ugly, but my father passed it down to me and it gave me wheels, which was a big thing when I was a senior in high school. The interior was really plain. The rear seat would pop off the brackets whenever I hit a big bump.

1976-Honda-Civic-side-action_www.jpg

Another butt ugly car was the early Honda Civic. We owned a 1976 Civic Hatchback around 1981 and I hated it with a passion. But back then it provided us cheap transportation. No, that's not me in that tiny Civic. :ROFLMAO: Ours was a medium blue.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

My first car was a medium blue 1960 Corvair sedan. It was butt ugly, but my father passed it down to me and it gave me wheels, which was a big thing when I was a senior in high school. The interior was really plain. The rear seat would pop off the brackets whenever I hit a big bump.

1976-Honda-Civic-side-action_www.jpg

Another butt ugly car was the early Honda Civic. We owned a 1976 Civic Hatchback around 1981 and I hated it with a passion. But back then it provided us cheap transportation. No, that's not me in that tiny Civic. :ROFLMAO: Ours was a medium blue.

One of those 600cc Civics bring big money these days if kept in good condition.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

My dad bought a 95 GT exactly like that one, brand new I should add back in 94, same color and all. It's been out of the family for well over 15 years now, but I'm pretty sure I just saw it a half hour ago crossing an intersection heading towards the local homeless encampment that sits behind the shops around here. I say it is likely his only because it still has the same wheels and some of the same mods that the family friend we sold it too put on it. You really don't see many yellow sn95s around here anymore either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread