UGR Lamborghini Gallardo Nera Manual (1050whp) vs Nissan GT-R AMS Alpha 12 (900whp)

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
interesting races, im lining up against a ugr lambo making right around 1250whp sometime soon, im making around 1100whp, looks like if i get the jump maybe ill hold him off a bit. wish i knew a film crew like that haha

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Gtr with short gears is what it was. Lambo more for top end so slower acceleration

Sent with My Massive Johnson

rlhay2

Established Member
Very nice vid!

That GTR is stout but it would be closer if the Lambo owner had the "driver mod".

cmsnake

Established Member
That vid is the shit. One of the best street racing vids Ive seen in a awhile. Not to mention the cars used.

BM1

Established Member
I think both cars are nuts but the GTR would be the ultimate stop light destroyer. Not that I'd bitch if given either one...

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
GTR driver was puttng his foot through the floor...lol

He was certainly trying haha!

I think both cars are nuts but the GTR would be the ultimate stop light destroyer. Not that I'd bitch if given either one...

Literally those speeds it took the lambo to catch and pull, no one would ever go unless you were at the texas mile, racing in houston during a supra meet or just trying to run down a Lier jet for fun on a sunday afternoon, which you would certainly be able to do. :beer:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Desooooo dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh neeeshhh meeeti fuuuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread