UGR Lamborghini Gallardo Stage 3R 2000whp

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
RIP Ray...

Awesome car, would love to see it versus some the Switzer and AMS GTR's for sure.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Holy **** that race was insane. Bet that GTR isn't used to losing to anything. Lol.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying one of those.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i thought i heard a rumor that it was going to be there? if not that sucks, was really looking forward to seeing it.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Must be nice having even a fraction of these rich people's money..

It doesn't suck.

That said, light planes are statistically dangerous -- akin to motorcycling IIRC -- and the laws of physics care not a whit how wealthy you are.

Gravik

Established Member

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
From what I've read this 2027whp dyno was made last year so UGR has had this up their sleeve. I wonder if this car will be coming to TX2K14 since the owner passed away? Would be cool to see AMS/T1 with their 2000whp GTR's and the 3R cars go at it...

pretty sure I said this a long time ago lol.. fyi. It's not the only one. Jus cause they haven't gone public don't think there isn't more.

jleews6

Established Member
The car is impressive. Not my thing but impressive. The story is very sad though. The guy was a nice guy that left behind a family.R.I.P.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
pretty sure I said this a long time ago lol.. fyi. It's not the only one. Jus cause they haven't gone public don't think there isn't more.

Actually UGR stated that it is the only 3R built to date.

Yup. Stated by UGR on the gtrlife thread:

There are only a few 2R's that are going to be running the roll event. They make 1750-1800.

The fastest ones will be on the street.

No full 3Rs at any event until we test more. Only 1 3R has been built aka Peak, (rip).

They also stated about the 2R cars:

Mullet has a 2R. Aprox 1800 whp on kill. All the rest is rumors.. I thought the fastest UGR car was Gabe's from NY? Maybe it's Stacy's that ran the 225 in the 1/2. What about SW's? Reza? They are all fast, driver will settle the fastest.

Watch out for the orange SL on the streets;)

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Holy **** that race was insane. Bet that GTR isn't used to losing to anything. Lol.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying one of those.

Most people don't know that the maintenance on these ugr lambos are ridiculous. Requires oil change every 3 weeks and has to be sent back to ugr every 3k miles for a very expensive clutch. Even if somebody gave me one for free, I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance. Hell just to ship the damn car to ugr is expensive let alone the cost of the clutch and labor

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Most people don't know that the maintenance on these ugr lambos are ridiculous. Requires oil change every 3 weeks and has to be sent back to ugr every 3k miles for a very expensive clutch. Even if somebody gave me one for free, I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance. Hell just to ship the damn car to ugr is expensive let alone the cost of the clutch and labor

I'll just charge $25 a pull to 160 & $50 a pull to 220 in it & that should cover maintenance costs

Users who are viewing this thread