UGR Lamborghini Gallardo Stage 3R 2000whp

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Most people don't know that the maintenance on these ugr lambos are ridiculous. Requires oil change every 3 weeks and has to be sent back to ugr every 3k miles for a very expensive clutch. Even if somebody gave me one for free, I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance. Hell just to ship the damn car to ugr is expensive let alone the cost of the clutch and labor

that is total BS. some real suckers out there....

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Most people don't know that the maintenance on these ugr lambos are ridiculous. Requires oil change every 3 weeks and has to be sent back to ugr every 3k miles for a very expensive clutch. Even if somebody gave me one for free, I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance. Hell just to ship the damn car to ugr is expensive let alone the cost of the clutch and labor

:lol::lol: :bs:

cclark

Established Member
It doesn't suck.

Thank you for pointing that out. We couldn't tell already from the crappy line up of cars you have :poke: :-D

It's unfortunate, but more times than not people with that large of bank accounts have the same size egos to match, and let everyone and anyone know they're pockets are deep, it's just the way it is!

oldmodman

Established Member
pretty much. money can't buy experience. especially when it comes to airplanes....

Where did you read he crashed due to inexperience?

Unfortunately, it's not the total number of hours you have, it's the number of hours in type.
It takes many, many hours of flying each specific type of aircraft to learn that model's peculiarities. And even more if there have been any modifications done to that particular aircraft. And WW-2 fighters are not known for their for their easy ways.
He may have reached for a trim tab or other control where it was in his American P-51 and what he did actuate was a totally different thing in his British fighter, sending it nose first into the ground.

Highly experienced pilot + new aircraft (can)= crash.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Unfortunately, it's not the total number of hours you have, it's the number of hours in type.
It takes many, many hours of flying each specific type of aircraft to learn that model's peculiarities. And even more if there have been any modifications done to that particular aircraft. And WW-2 fighters are not known for their for their easy ways.
He may have reached for a trim tab or other control where it was in his American P-51 and what he did actuate was a totally different thing in his British fighter, sending it nose first into the ground.

Highly experienced pilot + new aircraft (can)= crash.

your assesment of the situation is probably the most likely scenario. the foot peddles in my viper are offset to the left and the foot peddles in my GT are offset to the right. very noticeable when driving these cars back to back and can lead to disaster if not focused on when first driving.

with 3,000 Horsepower the Sea Fury that he crashed in had double the horsepower of a stocker and this was his certification flight.

he only had 350 hours of total flying experience....

Users who are viewing this thread