Uh oh, look what snuck into Forza 3...

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
wow he sucks at driving... game is gunna be bad ass! but i dont like the braking assist shit, dumb in my opinion... shud be a sweet game wit a firebird and fox body now tho, wonder what else they put in there!

kuruma

Established Member
wow he sucks at driving... game is gunna be bad ass! but i dont like the braking assist shit, dumb in my opinion... shud be a sweet game wit a firebird and fox body now tho, wonder what else they put in there!

It's for complete noobs.

I tried playing forza 2 with my friends two nights ago. They were so horrible, they clearly could have used the assists.

Not everyone is hardcore like us and not use assists. I think its a good addition to broaden the audience of the game.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Sweet. I'm glad to see the variety expanding so much. I'm also happy they added trucks and SUVs. One of the screenshots I saw showed a Dodge Ram SRT10 so you KNOW they're gonna have the Lightning in there.

95riosnake

Established Member
they better sneak in a terminator...... or else

If they had a terminator that had the whine of an eaton as you drove it, I would be ecstatic. Imagine if the sound changed to a scream if you upgraded to a kenne bell! I know it would never happen, but hey, I can dream right? haha

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
If they had a terminator that had the whine of an eaton as you drove it, I would be ecstatic. Imagine if the sound changed to a scream if you upgraded to a kenne bell! I know it would never happen, but hey, I can dream right? haha

On cars that you can put a supercharger on, the whine is very audible. :banana:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
ok... im still lost lol..

If i preorder the limited edition? I get special cars right?

well whats this VIP member crap and F3 LCE exclusive collectors car pack? What is this? and how do i get them?

Anyone else gunna buy the porshe wheel as well ?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

You do realize that you can turn off assists right :dw:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I was looking on the Forza 3 site and saw that at least one Ford truck will be in there. Doesn't say if the Lightning will be in there though.
2008 Saleen 331 Supercab

"Not to be left out of the pickup truck meets race car equation Blue Oval fans get a specially tricked out F-150 from famed Ford tuner Steve Saleen. The 2008 Saleen 331 Supercab takes a four-door pickup and drops a performance bomb square in its face. Saleen takes the F-150’s 4.6-liter V8 and adds its Series VI twin-screw supercharger, bumping power to 450, a 150-horse boost over the regular 4.6-liter V8. Saleen cashes in on its extensive racing experience and gives the 331 the agility of a sports car with a performance tuned suspension, 15-inch brakes and 23-inch wheels and tires. Imagine the shock value of a pickup truck that can spank so-called supercars".

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Actually had one of those sitting at my dealership recently getting fixed.. Was a work truck. (well more or less for promoting i guess)

Badass to say the least

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I don't care how bad you suck the rewind feature is lame! The fun of playing the game and getting better is trying to put together a flawless race, not rewinding where you screwed up and doing it over.

Kids have it so easy these days.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
I don't care how bad you suck the rewind feature is lame! The fun of playing the game and getting better is trying to put together a flawless race, not rewinding where you screwed up and doing it over.

Kids have it so easy these days.

yeah, they bit off grid on that one. it'll be nice for endurance races though :D

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
You think he'd be pretty good at the game. lol..

still waiting for a Terminator to be added. wtf

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
wdagdasfh.jpg

sfghfh.jpg

hdfah.jpg

displayimagephp.jpg

VS.

FM_CorvetteZR_1.jpg

FM_CorvetteZR_3.jpg

5point0guy

Established Member
Definitely looks a lot better than Forza 2. I don't like the whole voiceover thing, but no doubt I'll be geting this game. Can't wait to mod the '93 R.

Users who are viewing this thread