Uh oh, look what snuck into Forza 3...

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i know the '93 cobra is in that game. it looks like forza 3 is going to own gt5 in terms of your average person's real life autos. not to mention the lamborghini reventon that made the cut. :coolman:

guess we'll have to see if similar cars are included in the 1000+ said to be in gt5. if not, time to ebay a microsoft space heater.

anyone know if the lightning and srt-10 ram are in forza 3?

Sonic_GT

Established Member
They had a new edge saleen and the cobra r in Forza 2. Wouldn't be too difficult to make a few adjustments on their part to get the '03-'04 cobra in the game. It would be sweet if they had all 3 cobra r's or the superstallion :bowdown:.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
ok... im still lost lol..

If i preorder the limited edition? I get special cars right?

well whats this VIP member crap and F3 LCE exclusive collectors car pack? What is this? and how do i get them?

Anyone else gunna buy the porshe wheel as well ?

FM3 LCE Content:

* Forza Motorsport 2GB USB Storage and keychain: Show off your Forza pride with these specially branded items.
* Forza Motorsport VIP Membership* and Exclusive Car Pack*: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.
* Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack*: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colors.
* Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme:* Customize your Dashboard experience with this limited availability Xbox 360 theme.

94green1le

Established Member
If anyone here played the originl forza, you remember how superchargers and turbos straight screamed in that game. forza 2 got rid of most of that. i really hope forza 3 brings back the blower whine. it just adds that little extra to the game when the blower is screamin

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I don't care how bad you suck the rewind feature is lame! The fun of playing the game and getting better is trying to put together a flawless race, not rewinding where you screwed up and doing it over.

Kids have it so easy these days.

I agree. There's nothing more exciting than thinking, ok this is the last corner of the race don't **** it up, especially when you have opponents right on your ass.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
A bit off topic but does anybody know if in the championship races there will be qualifying on FM3? That's one feature that GT4 had that I wish FM2 had. I liked it for two reasons one being that you get familiar with the track right before you race. Second that it gave you a chance to start in pole position regardless of you cars class points.

Raven519

Established Member
I agree. There's nothing more exciting than thinking, ok this is the last corner of the race don't **** it up, especially when you have opponents right on your ass.

hmmmmm...i see what your problem is...you need to get better, that way you can power slide your way to victory around the last turn and not worry about the other cars...hahaha

also about the qualifying, personally i prefer starting in the back, makes it more fun having to pass cars...

one thing i hope they fixed is...if you bump another car you don't get a time penalty...also if you run off the track it doesn't give you a penalty, i mean seriously you get 2 wheels off and you lose time for what reason exactly? those are my 2 biggest issues with the first two...

Blades

Established Member
Technically, the Panoz Esperante found in Forza 2 is the 03 Cobra.. just with a different body (and I think a 420hp rating).. Same engine and chassis, etc etc.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
If they had a terminator that had the whine of an eaton as you drove it, I would be ecstatic. Imagine if the sound changed to a scream if you upgraded to a kenne bell! I know it would never happen, but hey, I can dream right? haha

In forza M2 they used Whipple blower upgrades when I modded out a 2007 GT500, it screamed when lettin it rip

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I think the terminator's chance of being in any racing game now is slim to none since we now have GT500's.

Users who are viewing this thread