Uk!!

AlCaPwn

Established Member
I think this is going to be the most interesting final four ever. Truly anyone can take it and no matter what happens a non favorite will win. I love it!

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Yeah, My LSU Tigers decided we would focus on baseball and football a few years ago I think. After that improbable Final Four run awhile back we haven't been too terribly close lol. At least UK will be representing the SEC!

oliver1539

Established Member
I think this is going to be the most interesting final four ever. Truly anyone can take it and no matter what happens a non favorite will win. I love it!

I agree, this can be anyones game. whoever wants it the most and plays with all heart should come out the winner. Josh Harrellson has really stepped up his game this year, I believe him and Knight will be the keys to winning...:coolman:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Between work and working on the car, I've been exceptionally busy. Got the cams and motor timed today and the only thing that is keeping me from finishing the builld is a couple of dowel pins. Had to quit early for the game tonight though.....Go Cats!!!!

rdsnk46

Established Member
My Grandmother was an Kentucky State High School Basketball Champion and she would be so proud to see UK in the F4!!!! My mother was born in Louisa and I lived in KY. when I was a kid, near Ashland. GO WILDCATS!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
My Grandmother was an Kentucky State High School Basketball Champion and she would be so proud to see UK in the F4!!!! My mother was born in Louisa and I lived in KY. when I was a kid, near Ashland. GO WILDCATS!

You are now an honorary Eastern Kentuckian. This honor is valid from I-75 to the eastern borders of the state. Your honorary E.K. name is RDNCK46.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread