Should I buy A

• 2003 Lightning

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • 2003 F150 4X4

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Cobra#2885

Established Member
I have been thinking a year from now I would like to get a new Truck. But I am undecided if I should go with a Lightning or a F-150 4X4 I hope you guys can help me decided?

Thanks

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If your needs are performance and speed then it is the Lightning.

If your needs are for a 4X4 and a useful pick up truck then get the Non Lightning

Good Luck

Chaz Hatch

Established Member
Was always a 4x4 junkie. Had a 02 f-150 supercrew lifted with all the goods, great truck but the lowest gears you can get are 3.73, so it was a dog. I traded it in last month for a 02L and i can't beleive that i never owned one before. What a THRILL to drive. I will never own any other truck,, GET A L....:thumbsup:

96CynRnr

Established Member
Get the Lightning...so get the lightning. I just got my 02 and besides the law suit required to get it...it's an AWESOME truck. Way to much fun to drive...and I have a 96 Cobra too...it's a real toss up as to which is more fun to drive.

"It's cubic inches...or cubic dollars son" "What about both Dad?"

COTA'00 L

4x4 of this days arent like the ones from the past. I had a '78 Bronco with the 400m it was nice. Go with the Lightning, it was the best decision i made.

Konig

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome, Funny how I have never seen this board before. I just found this one this last week, Im on NLOC , FLASVT, f150online and ford truck world.com , Im diggin it though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread