how do i shift this thing????

steveshift.jpg

steve3.jpg

"uuuuuhhhh... honey..."

steve4.jpg

JKD

Banned
You sir, are an asshole. :loser:

Don't worry, I won't let you down. You will be very proud of what I have in store for these Terminator bitches. :thumbsup:

Hell, Sheldon's car can't even beat my wife's car. What a turd!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
You sir, are an asshole. :loser:

Don't worry, I won't let you down. You will be very proud of what I have in store for these Terminator bitches. :thumbsup:

Hell, Sheldon's car can't even beat my wife's car. What a turd!
WTF?> How does he make similar power to me and not beat your wife's Mach? :shrug: Even if you got that Vortech for it, I am sure I could keep up!

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
WTF?> How does he make similar power to me and not beat your wife's Mach? :shrug: Even if you got that Vortech for it, I am sure I could keep up!

Jeremy was ridin with me and you can ask him. Sheldon jumped me and I went pass him, only at the top of fourth did he finally pull a lil bit. We went to the track last night and I saw alot of high 8's and low 9's from this group. hahahahahahhaha.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Jeremy was ridin with me and you can ask him. Sheldon jumped me and I went pass him, only at the top of fourth did he finally pull a lil bit. We went to the track last night and I saw alot of high 8's and low 9's from this group. hahahahahahhaha.
HIGH 8s!? and he wants to race ME??? My car ran a damn 7.9 on Nittos spinning! :nonono:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Steve started in 2nd...I was in 3rd...from a 50 roll, Steve jumped on ME, not the other way around, whatever happened to the 3 honk rule? you ricer, always trying to get the fuggin jump.

Bring it in your wife's car whenever your ready, I guarantee a slaughter.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
HIGH 8s!? and he wants to race ME??? My car ran a damn 7.9 on Nittos spinning! :nonono:

My car was on street radials...my first time at the track...on a HOT HOT night, with NO traction what so ever.

Since when did you and steve turn in to a bunch of internet racers? Give me Nittos and some seat time and I'm pretty sure a 7.9 would be EASILY attainable.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:

similar power? your car is the weaksauce without that torco :dw:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
My car was on street radials...my first time at the track...on a HOT HOT night, with NO traction what so ever.

Since when did you and steve turn in to a bunch of internet racers? Give me Nittos and some seat time and I'm pretty sure a 7.9 would be EASILY attainable.
It was my first pass ever in my car... and it was only about 90 when I went as well, not 50 or anything... :thumbsup:

I'm just talking a little shit, I've been an internet racer before you got your license... :lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
similar power? your car is the weaksauce without that torco :dw:
it makes 13 less hp than yours, and that was with cats... yea that's weaksauce seriously... I'll outdrive you with 13 hp less, I'm not worried about it...I beat that C6 with cam with 13 less hp than you and you thought I was bullshitting... :thumbsup:

Go trap 97 in the 1/8th and run a 7, then come talk shit. ;-)

Boostfreak

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:

Thats definitely possible, mine ran a 7.69 on Mickey Thompson Drag radials.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
it makes 13 less hp than yours, and that was with cats... yea that's weaksauce seriously... I'll outdrive you with 13 hp less, I'm not worried about it...I beat that C6 with cam with 13 less hp than you and you thought I was bullshitting... :thumbsup:

Go trap 97 in the 1/8th and run a 7, then come talk shit. ;-)

Break 7s on street radials and then I'll give you props.

13 less hp WITH TORCO

you were only in the 430s without it...thats weaksauce

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
It was my first pass ever in my car... and it was only about 90 when I went as well, not 50 or anything... :thumbsup:

I'm just talking a little shit, I've been an internet racer before you got your license... :lol:

It was my first pass ever in anything with a considerable amount of power...you had strokd back then so you had a fair idea of how to handle that power.

Not to mention that last pass was 8.6 @ 75...hitting 3rd gear would've translated into a low 8 @ 90ish on street radials.

I'm not "proud" of my times but the last pass was definatly encouraging...my car dead hooks on the street though...I'll show you sometime :-D

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

13 less hp WITH TORCO

LOL 453 no Torco, 471 with... through blown CATS!!!

Who's giving you sand bag #s? :uh oh:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
It was my first pass ever in anything with a considerable amount of power...you had strokd back then so you had a fair idea of how to handle that power.

Not to mention that last pass was 8.6 @ 75...hitting 3rd gear would've translated into a low 8 @ 90ish on street radials.

I'm not "proud" of my times but the last pass was definatly encouraging...my car dead hooks on the street though...I'll show you sometime :-D
Let me know... I'll be glad to bring my Snake out and show you how weak it is... even with a 90 trap, I've got 7 mph on you dude... thats about 5 cars, even from a roll! :poke:

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

Thats about what I did without a pully on the f1's

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

13 less hp WITH TORCO

Oh forgot to add... friends 04, 3920 weight, stock F1s, full air pressure, only pass in it, and never driven it before, ran a 8.01 @ 95 and 12.2 @ 119.8, at Ennis and it made 447 at the wheels... his and mine dyno figures are almost identical except at the very top...

so no I havent run a 7 on street tires, but thats pretty close. Your faster car should run 7s no problem, why you running high 8s?! :dw: :D

Users who are viewing this thread