undercover photos of JKDs setup!!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
Let me know... I'll be glad to bring my Snake out and show you how weak it is... even with a 90 trap, I've got 7 mph on you dude... thats about 5 cars, even from a roll! :poke:

Looks like you shoud drag me...I guess we'll have to see.

Where'd you run the 8th...and what was the weather like? I doubt you went 7.9 in 100 degree weather and lots of humidity. If its a testament to how the cars we're running that night a mid 8 procharged GT couldn't break 9.1.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

Where'd you run the 8th...and what was the weather like? I doubt you went 7.9 in 100 degree weather and lots of humidity. If its a testament to how the cars we're running that night a mid 8 procharged GT couldn't break 9.1.
Ennis, it was 95 the day, I ran at about 8, and think it was a cool 88-90 or so... I was sweating standing around, so it wasn't that much different... I am sure it would be a tad bit slower in this hot of weather, but I am sure it was still down power... :nonono:

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
14s @ 102 with <300 rwhp from a blown GT is where it's at. :loser:

oh, i remember a little NA 2V with a small shot walking away from your car... from a roll. straight gangsta, nigga!

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

if someone has a procharger on a 99+ GT and you are running mid-8s, someone needs to take him out somewhere and show him how to pedal that car. a high 300 RWHP barely getting into the mid 8s? oi. :(

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SLO SVO said:
if someone has a procharger on a 99+ GT and you are running mid-8s, someone needs to take him out somewhere and show him how to pedal that car. a high 300 RWHP barely getting into the mid 8s? oi. :(
Don this guy has a 03 Cobra pushing 466 at the wheels...

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SLO SVO said:

Pedaling..hahaha I pedaled the car at 3K and it just roasted the tires...I'm anxious to get back to a track (possibly a better prepped track this time) when its not quite as hot.

I'm also considering a set of V6 rims and slicks for track use only.

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
STROKD said:

ok... and i was talking about the GT with a pro charger only running mid 8s on an optimum track day and a 9.1 on a hot day.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
SLO SVO said:
oh, i remember a little NA 2V with a small shot walking away from your car... from a roll. straight gangsta, nigga!
:lol: How big of a shot was it, I don't think you ever told me.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:

WOMACK03 said:
Last sat. was the only time that Redline had disappointed me. I have never spun off of a 4k launch before then. My mid 7s turned into 9s real quick.

Not the only one that had problems with the track...Jason can drive like no other...go watch the vid of me and him racing, his shifts are like ice. If he thought it was bad...then it must have been bad...especially if I beat his 60 ft time on my first pass.

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
you guys act like a bunch of billy badasses w/ nothing to prove

my best friend has a 87 GT, stock body, rear seat delete, 4.10's, shorty headers, CAI, stock tranny, 3.5's up front, hoosier DR's in the rear, line lock, and a STOCK ****IN MOTOR spraying 125 shot and he's running 7.5's......oh and did i mention...no tune either

ETA: and by no means am i trying to brag b/c his motor is a POS and he needs a new one and i have nothing to prove as mine is more for show than go but i'm just saying guys....grow up....spend some money and then talk your smack

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
muhtalicbloo said:
you guys act like a bunch of billy badasses w/ nothing to prove

my best friend has a 87 GT, stock body, rear seat delete, 4.10's, shorty headers, CAI, stock tranny, 3.5's up front, hoosier DR's in the rear, line lock, and a STOCK ****IN MOTOR spraying 125 shot and he's running 7.5's......oh and did i mention...no tune either

ETA: and by no means am i trying to brag b/c his motor is a POS and he needs a new one and i have nothing to prove as mine is more for show than go but i'm just saying guys....grow up....spend some money and then talk your smack

So bascially what you're saying is your friend has a car setup for the strip, and it runs good numbers...

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
So bascially what you're saying is your friend has a car setup for the strip, and it runs good numbers...

I dunno which is worse, pokin your nose into a conversation where you don't know anyone and talkin smack,or going into a thread to brag about a "friend's car". :lol:

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
I dunno which is worse, pokin your nose into a conversation where you don't know anyone and talkin smack,or going into a thread to brag about a "friend's car". :lol:

friends car is deff worse. Hey I have a friend with a stock 94 accord that turns mid 8's .. . . . . . . .in the 1/4 mile!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LOL at the Illinois ******...

one of y best friends has a car that might run 6s... but will def go 7.20s or so @ near 200 in the 1/4.... :lol1:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Spend some money, I've spent until I'm broke biotch.

People on the outside just don't understand what a good tight-knit group we are. But I don't give a ****, suck on my chocolate salty balls.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I want to make love to the hole I will put in his head......."The fabric on your couch is too rough Mr. W."....... "We don't play like this in Illinois, te he he, you Texas boys are so silly"

Do me a favor muhtalicbloo.
1. Stay in your forums.
2. Quit living vicariously through your friends.
3. AND **** your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
:lol: How big of a shot was it, I don't think you ever told me.

75 dry and a K&N filter. 13.2 @ 107 Ennis on a stone-Ford-stock 245/45/17 BFG street radial. from-a-roll destroyer of many hopes, dreams and childhood fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread