undercover photos of JKDs setup!!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
SLO SVO said:
75 dry and a K&N filter. 13.2 @ 107 Ennis on a stone-Ford-stock 245/45/17 BFG street radial. from-a-roll destroyer of many hopes, dreams and childhood fantasies.
well hey, at least that's not embarrassing or anything :cryying:

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
SLO SVO said:
nope. :) but i sure as **** blew up a clutch at 2500 miles powershifting 4th on the bottle! i beat that poor car senseless.

I feel your pain ive put 3000 on my car and its fubar without powershifting only problem is it had 17000 on it when i bought it and I have not been hard on it. This means I get to go back to NTN and see if they will cover it under warranty and if not raise some hell! Also by looking at carfax the dealer had my car for 3000 miles, which is probably where the damage occured.

Last edited:

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
black01mustang said:
I feel your pain ive put 3000 on my car and its fubar without powershifting only problem is it had 17000 on it when i bought it and I have not been hard on it. This means I get to go back to NTN and see if they will cover it under warranty and if not raise some hell! Also by looking at carfax the dealer had my car for 3000 miles, which is probably where the damage occured.

have fun with that: clutches are a wear item and are covered CONDITIONALLY for 12,000/1 year from ford. it'll have to come out of Rob's pocket to fix your clutch.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
360 Notch said:
so your sayin my 14 sec cobra is a bad thing?
you have IRS, you have an excuse. (unless you switched to a solid, for some reason I thought you did).

JKD

Banned
SaleenCobra said:
Shut up before yall make me come out and Hellion Power your asses into the ground.....

You seem the sort to use "come" "power" and "your asses" all in the same sentence.

It's true, turbo cars are usually pretty fast - for the 1 month of the year they actually run.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
JKD said:
You seem the sort to use "come" "power" and "your asses" all in the same sentence.

It's true, turbo cars are usually pretty fast - for the 1 month of the year they actually run.

Yeah that's true they were all used in the same sentence, but at least I would on the giving end....

Damn I would say more like 2 months.....

blownaltered

Established Member
SLO SVO said:
ok... and i was talking about the GT with a pro charger only running mid 8s on an optimum track day and a 9.1 on a hot day.
If you talking trash about my black GT, I ran 8.4 N/A. Had new procharger, and a set of new tires with 50 miles on them. Second time that car has been to the track and the first time with a procharger with 50 miles on it too. Hadn't gotten used to the new feel yet.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
If you talking trash about my black GT, I ran 8.4 N/A. Had new procharger, and a set of new tires with 50 miles on them. Second time that car has been to the track and the first time with a procharger with 50 miles on it too. Hadn't gotten used to the new feel yet.

You are the only person in the history of Mustangs too ADD 125hp with a blower and go a FULL SECOND SLOWER. :lol: :fart:

blownaltered

Established Member
one of these days I will buy some good tires and see what happens. I'll probably blow my rear end to hell, but it will be fun doing it. For little foof, you and womack got ninja kicked by jkd and me

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Man, you were so wasted, the only one you coulda ninja-kicked was yourself.

I smell a rematch fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread