Established Member
New Video up from NARASPEED!

Underground Racing Audi R8 vs T1R Nissan GTR

Awesome race! Enjoy! :dancenana:

[video=youtube;NB0f94rGDYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB0f94rGDYM[/video]

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I swear it looked like the GT-R was pulling at the end there. Guess not. :shrug:

I love how understated the R8 looks though.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Never looked into it, are the V10s in the R8/Gallardo stock or do they build the rotating assembly and what not?

paintless302

Established Member
Never looked into it, are the V10s in the R8/Gallardo stock or do they build the rotating assembly and what not?

2100whp on the stock rotating assembly

Amused-Chuckle-Funny-Haha--Ha-Ha-Hahaha-Laugh-LOL-Robert-De-Niro-GIF.gif

On a serious note, as far as I know, UGR uses proline to build their rotating assemblies.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
2100whp on the stock rotating assembly
On a serious note, as far as I know, UGR uses proline to build their rotating assemblies.

Now that you mention it I had read before they use proline. Hey you never know, there's been a few engines over the years push into the 1K range stock, but yeah this is double didn't think that through lol.

D1SC_GT

Banned
No respect for a guy who has more money than sense and has someone else not only build his car but drive it too.

BIG props to the GTR owner/DRIVER

bullitt2735

Established Member
No respect for a guy who has more money than sense and has someone else not only build his car but drive it too.

The R8 owner just took delivery of the car a few days before the event so he was nervous driving it to its fullest potential. Instead he decided to race his 1100hp gtr in the event and plans to race the R8 himself when he gets a little more seat time. Going from 1100hp to 2000hp I would probably be nervous to

Kiohtee

Established Member

I'd like to see you get in a 1,500hp anything and go balls out in a big race. Because that's about the difference in power we're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread