Unexpected success

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Many of you probably already know I write sci-fi on the side. Mostly as a hobby, and some bragging rights (Hey, baby, I'm an author, lemme tell ya all about it ...). I did ok, for a total unknown with no advertising budget whatsoever.

Recently I tossed up two short stories for e-publishing, hoping maybe I might break the top one hundred, which would be a first, for me. Well, I did. Got in the top 100 in the first five hours. Thursday and Friday I was in the top ten. And I'm still in the top 100, even now, on the latest short story!

I expect any minute now the phones will be ringing, all the late-night talk shows trying to get me booked for an appearance ... not. But it is the best my writing has yet done!

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats bro you are talented to say the least. I believe I read one of your short stories on kindle about a metal horse. If that wasn't you sorry.
That was me! Man, it makes my whole day you read it and thought well enough of it to remember it!

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
So James, what color are you getting your Ford GT in?
It'll be a while before that happens. Gotta make my way through the talk show circuit first, then there's Hollywood on the other line ... I'm booked up, solid.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread