Unilug race stars south Texas

Mokey

Established Member
I have a set of rear race stars, they are 15x10 polished unilugs, I have the washer kit and lugs that came with them and have been installed before. They are useable but if you really want to get serious with these order the mcgards lugs and washers. The tires are 275/50 mt streets but the chords are showing.

Seeing as though this is my first for sale thread....if you are in the Boerne (north San Antonio) area and can come pick them up they are free...seriously. I bought the full set and already made my money back on selling the fronts, I still haven't had the chance to use these and now I'm about to order some new wheels and tires :rockon: and won't need them at all. Just thought I'd hook a forum member up

I can meet or deliver them with in a reasonable distance but then I'll be expecting something for trade...the 78 isn't exactly fuel efficient

Mokey

Established Member
You click on the name then click send private message...
I can meet you but it all depends on what you give me to talk me into driving however far.

Mokey

Established Member
i know you want local pick up but if i pay shipping and some gas money?

Haha ya, delivery in the 78 would be about $2700 in gas to Connecticut.
If no one comes and gets them by Thursday I'll see about shipping them up to you....I wonder if I can just stick a bunch of stamps all over them and take them to the post office, no boxes or anything. I think I might try, just to see the reaction.:shrug: "what is this"

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Haha ya, delivery in the 78 would be about $2700 in gas to Connecticut.
If no one comes and gets them by Thursday I'll see about shipping them up to you....I wonder if I can just stick a bunch of stamps all over them and take them to the post office, no boxes or anything. I think I might try, just to see the reaction.:shrug: "what is this"

Should be able to - I've had tires show up UPS with just a shipping label and a bunch of packing tape wrapped around part of the tire to hold the shipping label in place. The driver just rolled them up my driveway. I'm betting shipping would be $100-$200 for the pair depending on distance.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^^agreed, when i ship tires etc they just tape them together and throw a packing slip on it and let em ride, usually 50 to 200 depending on size or weight

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hahah ok sounds good man thanks, im going to try and take a trip out for Texas streets, if so ill stop by

Users who are viewing this thread