Unreal Detective Work! Well, Actually A PI Now.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This was truly one of the most shocking revelations into the death of another person that Ive ever watched. I still cant grasp how this dude came up with this theory. I mean who would ever have thought of that? Dude is utterly brilliant!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Want to watch but I've made it a rule of mine that I don't watch any videos on YouTube whose thumbnails include a red circle or arrow, emojis, or a bunch of exclamation points

*edit* or a really hot chick, the chicks are never actually in the video

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Here's another interesting one:

That was pretty sad. His end result was most likely probably going to happen anyway regardless but LEOs definitely dropped the ball on that one for not noticing those wounds right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a really interesting video. I watched the whole thing. None of my theories were correct. The analysis by the detective was amazing.

railroad

Established Member
Coroner dropped the ball. He obviously had never cleaned a shot, large game animal. No explanation for destroyed internal organs and he is staying with natural causes.
I have dressed out numerous whitetail deer, shot with a rifle. Sometimes the bullet does not exit. Entrance wound is pencil size and animal shows no signs of being shot. Upon opening it up numerous organs can be turned to gel and internals look like an explosion took place.
The story gave no indication or report of a gun being involved, but the bullet had to still be inside the deceased.
Incompetent work.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
This was truly one of the most shocking revelations into the death of another person that Ive ever watched. I still cant grasp how this dude came up with this theory. I mean who would ever have thought of that? Dude is utterly brilliant!

Spoiler Alert!

Where is the blood at if the guy sustained an injury?

quad

Established Member
Spoiler Alert!

Where is the blood at if the guy sustained an injury?
I think that is what's weird about that case. I am guessing there wasn't any blood. I still think the coroner messed up. He should have known the injuries were bullet related and trace it via the crotch hole.

quad

Established Member
That was pretty sad. His end result was most likely probably going to happen anyway regardless but LEOs definitely dropped the ball on that one for not noticing those wounds right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes. Even after they discovered the bullet holes they still seemed to come across as a bit rude to the poor guy. A simple apology would have been nice.

Users who are viewing this thread