Upcoming Cruise - Santa Monica Mountains/PCH/Malibu

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I'm with maoun. It's all about turning. I feel Like I'm neglecting the Griggs stuff bolted to the bottom of the car. It ain't been gettin' no luvin'.:beer:

maoun

Established Member
trevor, you're neglecting your baby man!!! even at the drag you didn't let her see real performance with that driver behind the wheel! can't you hear her crying in the background? i can!!!

maoun

Established Member
hehehe.......you goin to arizona next weekend man??? for the FFW? i am! you can take her and drive her right!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Yeah right... Thats too far. The odds of me gettin' her back to drive her with the things she has lined up are slim to none... And slim just left! So be it. I'll have my day, but by then the 05's will be out :(
If anything changes I'll let you know. I'd love to caravan if I can swing it!

maoun

Established Member
you can caravan behind my trailer...does that count?

why don't you tell all these losers that your car ain't worth shit if nobody's drivin it! lol

don't you have another car you can bring up?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Well, the Mach is with the magazines, the Saleen is motorless, the coupe is only a 4cyl. for now and i haven't gotten my truck yet. Sooo, I'm sorta outa vehicles at the moment :(

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
BTW, you gonna make Greenflag at Buttonwillow at the end of the month??? 96% chance I'll be there... with the mach! The saleen is still too far away!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I should race you in the coupe for pinks. It's either that or I'll just put a bullet in the coupe. Thats about all 4cyl.'s are good for :p

Greenflag @ Buttonwillow is that last weekend in Nov. after thanksgiving. And yes, I expect to see you there!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread