Upcoming Cruise - Santa Monica Mountains/PCH/Malibu

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
I think we should plan on meeting next week for sure. For anyone who shows up today, (which will include me) and wants to cruise, we will cruise. It wont be the same without the sun shining down on our beautiful machines, but I bet it will still be fun:lol: :fm: :D

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
yeah... I'm with JW. Muscle Mustangs killed my tires at FFW and I wasn't sure how to tell the magazines they can still shoot my car, but it's at the bottom of a cliff :beer:

kaos

Established Member
Years of drug abuse have hampered my short term memory, but thanks to the guys who hosted this and went through all the trouble. Even though is was a little wet it was still fun. Good job map girl. The distances were right on the money.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
We had about 12-13 cars today and everything went well. All of us finished safely in spite of the drizzle, wet roads, and loose gravel.

- Russ

kaos

Established Member
If anybody has pics or video and need a place to host I have plenty of room on my site. I'm changing hosts and waiting for DNS to change over which should be no longer than 24 hours.

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
Years of drug abuse have hampered my short term memory, but thanks to the guys who hosted this and went through all the trouble. Even though is was a little wet it was still fun. Good job map girl. The distances were right on the money.

My brain is toast. Did we meet today? I came by in the Black Vert for a couple of minutes around 9:30.
JW

kaos

Established Member
I too have a black car. Did you come with your wife? I do remember somebody coming for a bit and then leaving. And I did meet you and your wife.

yermo

Established Member
I had a lot of fun. I like the fact that it was misty (except for the dirty car part) it was more challenging. nice to meet all of you. Have any of you got a chance to post some pics??

Users who are viewing this thread